About This Chapter
How it works:
- Begin your assignment or other SAT math work.
- Identify the concepts associated with the structure and strategy of SAT Math Level 2 that you're stuck on.
- Find fun lessons on the topics you need to understand.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- As needed, submit a question to one of our instructors for personalized support.
Who's it for?
This chapter of our SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 2 Tutoring Solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn the structure and strategies for taking the SAT Math Level 2 test and earn a better grade. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding how the test is scored, how to use a calculator during the test or any other SAT Math Level 2 structure and strategy topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing their SAT Math Level 2 structure and strategy unit
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in SAT Math Level 2 preparation
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning about the structure and strategies of taking the SAT Math Level 2 test simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For less than 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live SAT Math tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn about SAT Math Level 2 structure and strategy on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Examine the structure, patterns and scoring of the SAT Math Level 2 exam.
- Identify and describe basic strategies for the SAT Math Level 2 exam.
- Understand the importance of using a calculator during the SAT Math Level 2 exam.
- Discover how to get the right calculator and strategies for using it during the exam.
1. SAT Math Level 2: Structure, Patterns & Scoring
In this lesson, you will be introduced to what to expect on the SAT Math Level 2 exam. Also, you will learn how the SAT Math Level 2 is structured, what topics are covered in it, and how the test is scored.
2. Strategies for the SAT Math Level 2 Exam
If you are about to take the SAT Math Level 2 exam, this lesson will teach you test taking strategies you can use specifically for this test. You'll also learn when you should use elimination and when you shouldn't.
3. Using a Calculator for the SAT Math Level 2 Exam
One should use a scientific calculator with a graphing feature on the SAT Math Level 2 Exam because it can help a student solve many complex math problems quickly and with one hundred percent accuracy. In addition, a plethora of other values and approximations can be obtained with use of this tool. Some examples are given.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 2: Tutoring Solution course
- Basic Math Review: Tutoring Solution
- Square Roots: Tutoring Solution
- Basic Algebraic Expressions in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Exponents in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Vectors: Tutoring Solution
- Linear Equations & Inequalities in Algebra: Tutoring Solution
- Absolute Value Equations & Inequalities: Tutoring Solution
- Polynomials in Algebra: Tutoring Solution
- Functions in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Rational Expressions in Algebra: Tutoring Solution
- Matrices: Tutoring Solution
- Sequences and Series in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Exponentials and Logarithms in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Complex Numbers in Math: Tutoring Solution
- Coordinate Geometry Basics: Tutoring Solution
- Graphing Linear Equations & Inequalities: Tutoring Solution
- Advanced Coordinate Geometry: Tutoring Solution
- Three-Dimensional Geometry: Tutoring Solution
- Overview of Trigonometry: Tutoring Solution
- Probability, Combinations & Permutations: Tutoring Solution
- Working with Data & Statistics: Tutoring Solution
- Logic: Tutoring Solution
- Limits in Math: Tutoring Solution