About This Chapter
SAT Physics Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcard sets to study and memorize important SAT Physics terms and concepts. Available at any time of day or night, these effective study resources allow you to prepare for the SAT Physics exam whenever you have free time. These flashcards cover some of the following SAT Physics topics:
- Waves, light and sound
- Matter and atoms
- Particle and nuclear physics
How They Work
As you work through these SAT physics flashcards, keep track of the terms you get correct and the ones that you miss.
- Open a flashcard set for the SAT physics topic you're studying.
- Identify the image or word on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
SAT Physics: Mechanics Flashcards
Use these flashcards to review mechanics. You can focus on Newton's laws of motion as well as the definitions of speed, velocity, acceleration and more.
SAT Physics: Electricity Flashcards
Use this set of flashcards to review facts about electricity as you prepare for the SAT. You can go over the laws associated with electricity and how electrical forces move.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.