About This Chapter
Scheduling & Planning for Sales Professionals - Chapter Summary
When working in sales, it's essential that one is able to schedule and plan effectively. These online video lessons will provide essential instruction on ways in which sales professionals can improve their scheduling and planning skills. Topics that are featured in this chapter include:
- The importance of scheduling in sales
- Planning in regards to deadlines and clients
- Prioritizing customers and prospective clients
Our corporate training lessons are taught by experienced instructors who will go over all topics point-by-point so that your company's sales professionals can grasp the concepts with ease. The chapter also includes practice quizzes and a final chapter exam, each of which will help your sales professionals see how well they have understood these topics.
How It Helps
- Teaches techniques: These video lessons include scheduling techniques that sales professionals can use to improve their own scheduling and planning skills.
- Emphasizes clients: Sales professionals can watch these lessons to learn how to plan for specific clients and deadlines.
- Prioritizes prospects: By learning how to prioritize different customer prospects, sales professionals can better plan for future sales.
By the end of the chapter, sales professionals will be able to:
- Understand the importance of scheduling in the sales profession
- Implement helpful processes for scheduling
- Plan for specific clients and deadlines
- Make potential clients and customers a top priority
1. How to Prioritize Customers & Client Prospects
Having many customers and clients can make decisions confusing for a salesperson. In this lesson, we will discuss how to prioritize customers and client prospects.
2. Planning: Deadlines & Clients
Planning is an essential skill for sales professionals. In this lesson, we'll discuss the importance of planning ahead, scheduling clients, and meeting deadlines.
3. The Importance of Scheduling for Sales Professionals
Sales professionals need to make sure they schedule. Today, we will go over some of the ways they do that and why it is critical to maintain a schedule.
4. Practical Application: Prioritizing Customers & Client Prospects
For salespeople there are only so many hours in a day. We'll use scenarios to consider different ways to prioritize customers and prospective clients so that a salesperson can maximize returns on time spent.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.