About This Chapter
Security Awareness Training - Chapter Summary
Whether you know a little or a lot about the basics of security awareness training, this entertaining chapter can help you learn even more. Our instructors delve into a variety of topics, including cybersecurity policy and organizational security awareness training. If you develop questions while studying the lessons, don't hesitate to submit them to our experts via the Dashboard. Be sure to take our multiple-choice quizzes and chapter exam to find out how well you understand lesson concepts. In no time, you will be able to do the following:
- Share strategies for organizational security awareness training
- Explain the importance of security awareness training for different audiences
- Discuss technical staff cybersecurity policy and security awareness training
- Describe cybersecurity policy and security awareness training for management
1. Organizational Security Awareness Training: Strategies & Examples
Looking for ways to measure the effectiveness of your organization's security awareness training? You've come to the right lesson. Read on to learn about a few top strategies for gauging your program's success.
2. Security Awareness Training for Different Audiences: Importance & Examples
In security awareness training, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Rather, custom-tailored training is necessary for effective implementation. In this lesson, you'll learn more about security awareness training for different target audiences.
3. Cybersecurity Policy & Security Awareness Training for Technical Staff
Cybersecurity policy and security awareness training for technical staff requires a more targeted educational approach. In this lesson, you'll learn more about topics to keep IT personnel current on.
4. Cybersecurity Policy & Security Awareness Training for Management
Security awareness training is for all employees, but managers have additional needs in understanding security set-up. In this lesson, you'll learn more about critical areas of security training for those in leadership roles.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Computer Science 332: Cybersecurity Policies and Management course
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security Strategy Development
- Cybersecurity Policy, Governance & Management
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Data Access Control
- Partner & Vendor Security Management
- Information Security Compliance
- Information Security Performance Metrics
- Required Assignments for Computer Science 332