About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering short stories about behavior and feelings will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about short behavior and feelings stories for kids. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding short stories pertaining to certain behaviors and feelings
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about literature (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about behavior and feelings short stories
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra literature resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Short Behavior & Feelings Stories for Kids chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Short Behavior & Feelings Stories for Kids chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any literature question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a behavior and feelings short story unit of a standard short stories for kids course. The chapter explores short stories about the following topics:
- Positive attitudes
1. Short Stories with Morals for Kids
Teaching kids to be moral people does not have to be a pedantic or dull process. This lesson offers ideas about short stories you can use to teach kids some of the morals you really want them to learn.
2. Short Stories on Discipline for Kids
Whether you're trying to help kids understand why good behavior matters or talk about their own struggles with behavior, it can be really helpful to have some stories on hand. This lesson provides a list of short stories about discipline for kids.
3. Short Stories on Success for Kids
Teaching children about success through literature can be a great way for them to reflect on what the concept means. The books in this lesson will help you get started taking this approach to teaching about success.
4. Inspirational Short Stories for Kids
If you are trying to inspire kids to do their best or try something new, it can help to have some stories that support your endeavor. This lesson offers a series of inspirational short stories that young readers are sure to enjoy.
5. Short Motivational Stories for Kids
If you are trying to talk to kids about trying harder or doing their best, it can be a great idea to start with some motivational stories. This lesson offers some ideas for good stories for motivating young learners.
6. Short Stories About Bullying for Kids
Teaching kids about bullying is a serious task in today's world. This lesson offers some short stories you can use to help kids learn what bullying is and why it matters, all while engaging with good literature.
7. Short Stories on Kindness for Kids
Teaching kids to be kind can be a long term, complicated process, but it can also be very rewarding. This lesson offers a series of short stories you can use to talk about kindness with children.
8. Short Love Stories for Kids
When we think about love stories, we often have adult readers in mind, but many kids enjoy a good love story, too! This lesson offers some ideas for love stories that will appeal to younger readers' sensibilities.
9. Short Story About Friendship for Kids
In this story, Anna is starting her first day at a new school and is scared about making friends. Use this story about friendship and the questions that come after to help your students practice their reading comprehension.
10. Short Story on Positive Attitude for Kids
Trying to help kids learn the importance of a positive attitude can be a long and complicated process, but it helps to have some good stories to read along the way. This lesson offers a story about positive attitude that kids will enjoy.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Short Stories for Kids: Guide for Teachers & Parents course
- Overview of Short Stories for Kids
- Scary, Suspenseful & Mystery Short Stories for Kids
- Short Read-Aloud Stories for Kids
- Funny, Silly & Comic Short Stories for Kids
- Short Stories on Religious Topics for Kids
- Short Stories About History for Kids
- Holiday Short Stories for Kids
- Short Sports & Games Stories for Kids
- Myths and Legends for Kids
- Short Fiction and Nonfiction Science Stories for Kids
- Short Science Fiction & Fantasy Stories for Kids
- Short Stories About and From Different Cultures
- Short Stories for Reading Comprehension Practice