About This Chapter
Social Media Listening & Sharing Strategies for Executives - Chapter Summary
Help your executives understand successful sharing and listening strategies on social media with this helpful corporate training chapter. Topics include listening strategies, choosing what to post as an executive and the 80/20 rule. Rest assured that your executives will be using social media successfully and for the benefit of the company when you share this chapter with them.
How It Helps
- Promotes organization: The lessons provide planning tools and strategies, giving your executives actionable items they can use right away to direct their social media use.
- Ensures proper content: With lessons on how to choose the right things to post on social media, you'll have confidence that your executives are posting appropriate and beneficial content on their social media accounts.
- Offers knowledge: Strategies for social media listening and information about the 80/20 rule are provided for your executives to review.
Use this chapter to make sure your executives can:
- Outline successful social media listening strategies
- Identify social media listening layers and filters
- Choose what to post on social media
- Define the 80/20 rule in social media posting
- Create a plan for social media content
- Use a weekly planning calendar for social media
1. Social Media Listening Strategies for Executives
Social media isn't just a place to be social, but a place to listen as well. In this lesson, you'll learn more about social media listening strategies you can implement as part of your organization's social media marketing.
2. Social Media Listening Filters & Layers for Executives
In this lesson, we'll first go over the importance of executives filtering out much of the social media content found online. Then, we'll go over some strategies on how best to do this.
3. Choosing What to Post on Social Media as an Executive
Read this lesson to learn what types of posts you should post to your social media account as an executive. You'll also learn the reasons behind why others may want to share your posts.
4. The 80/20 Rule in Social Media Posting Activity
This lesson is first going to define and go over the 80/20 rule in social media. Then we'll go over the curation of third party content before tying everything together with an example.
5. How to Create a Plan for Social Media Content
Content planning is a bit like a roadmap for your social media presence. In this lesson, you'll find a checklist for ensuring that you are creating a goal-oriented and customer-focused social media content strategy.
6. Social Media Weekly Planner: Template for Executives
Want to be active on social media, but aren't sure what to post? In this lesson, you'll find a resource you can download and customize for planning all of your social media engagement.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.