About This Chapter
Social Media Strategies for Executives - Chapter Summary
Social media strategies designed specifically for the needs of executives are covered in this informative corporate training course. Your executive teams will review subjects including maintaining authenticity on social media and the definition of enterprise social networking. Use this chapter for a variety of purposes, including corporate meetings and workshops or one-on-one training.
How It Helps
- Designed for the executive: The needs and responsibilities of executives within a company are directly acknowledged in this specifically designed chapter.
- Introduces knowledge: Your executive teams will learn about enterprise social networking and creating relationships online when they review this corporate training resource.
- Offers guidelines: When executive team members come away from this chapter, they'll have tips and strategies they can utilize right away to engage on social media with success.
Once your executive team members have finished this chapter, they should be able to:
- Explain how to maintain authenticity on social media
- Create relationships with social media followers as an executive
- Detail enterprise social networking tools
1. How Executives Can Maintain Authenticity on Social Media
Authenticity on social media builds trust, and trust builds relationships! In this lesson, you'll learn more about how you can maintain your authenticity with followers on your social media platforms.
2. How to Create Relationships with Social Media Followers as an Executive
This lesson goes over numerous strategies executives can use to create meaningful relationships with their social media followers. Some include being fair, human, and responsible.
3. Enterprise Social Networking: Definition & Tools
Enterprise social networking is a combination of tools designed to enhance communication and business processes. In this lesson, you'll learn more about ESN and some popular resources changing the way businesses operate.
Earning College Credit
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Other chapters within the Social Media for Executives course