About This Chapter
Spanish for Elementary School - Chapter Summary
Give your students additional practice and help with basic Spanish concepts by introducing this resource as a way to enhance their understanding of what they are already learning. Short, vividly animated video lessons and well-presented text lessons lasting from five to ten minutes make studying Spanish fun and easy while preventing boredom and frustration. Whether you apply this resource as a classroom study aid, homework assistance or test preparation, you will find it a powerful tool in your teaching toolbox. Lesson quizzes and chapter tests allow you to measure how well your students retain and understand the material, and the dashboard provides a convenient place to record their progress.
Who It's For
Kids who need extra help with Spanish will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There's no faster or easier way to learn about Spanish.
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding how to speak and understand Spanish
- Students with learning disabilities or need a little extra help learning about Spanish
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning Spanish (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient and convenient way to learn about Spanish
- Students who struggle to understand their Spanish teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra Spanish resources
How It Works
- Find lessons in the chapter that cover Spanish topics your student needs to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson with your student or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts and highlighted vocabulary words to reinforce learning about Spanish.
- Test your student's understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify your student understands Spanish by completing the Spanish for Elementary School chapter exam.
1. Numbers in Spanish: Lesson for Kids
Do you know how to say one-two-three, four-five-six in Spanish? It's 'uno-dos-tres, cuatro-cinco-seis'. Want to learn more numbers in Spanish? Read this lesson!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Humanities for Kids course
- Music for Elementary School
- Culture for Elementary School
- Being Responsible for Elementary School
- Musicians for Elementary School
- Artists for Elementary School
- Sports for Kids
- Psychology Basics for Elementary School
- Nations of the World for Elementary School
- Humanities Basics for Elementary School
- Native American Tribes for Elementary School