About This Chapter
Stakeholders in Commercial Organizations - Chapter Summary
These short video and text lessons help you differentiate between the different kinds of business stakeholders and some of the methods used to balance their expectations. After reviewing this chapter, you will be able to do the following:
- Define stakeholder as it applies to business
- Explain the difference between stakeholders and customers
- Successfully manage shareholder expectations
Use our text and video lessons and multiple-choice quizzes to easily study the topics you need to review. These learning tools are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, giving you flexible and convenient study resources. If you would like additional assistance, feel free to contact one of our instructors for help.
1. What Is a Stakeholder in Business? - Definition & Examples
You may not know it, but you are a stakeholder. In this lesson, you'll learn about what a stakeholder is in business, what some related concepts are, and be provided with some examples. A short quiz follows.
2. Internal & External Stakeholders: Definition & Examples
Individuals within a company as well as those outside of a company are interested in the financial well-being of a business. In this lesson, you will learn about internal and external stakeholders.
3. Managing Stakeholder Expectations
Programs need assistance from a large group of people in order to be completed successfully. But making sure that everyone that has a stake in the program is happy can be a difficult task. Come along as we learn about managing stakeholder expectations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the ICSE Commercial Studies: Study Guide & Syllabus course
- Commercial Organization in India
- Functions of a Commercial Organization
- Communication in a Commercial Organization
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Banking in India
- Home & International Trade
- Pollution & Business
- Waste Management in India
- Business Marketing in India
- Human Resources in India
- Logistics & Insurance in Business
- ICSE Commercial Studies Flashcards