About This Chapter
Structure & Strategies for the SAT Math Level 2 - Chapter Summary
This chapter is filled with lessons you can use to ensure you understand how the SAT Math Level 2 test is structured and how you can succeed on the test. Review the lessons in any sequence you desire. In no time, you will understand:
- The structure, patterns and scoring of the SAT Math Level 2 test
- Strategies for taking the SAT Math Level 2 test
- Why it's important to have a calculator on test day
- How best to use a calculator during the exam
At any time during the process of reviewing the lessons in this chapter, feel free to assess your comprehension by taking lesson quizzes. A chapter exam is also available to gauge your understanding of the test's structure and strategies for success. If you have questions about topics in this chapter, feel free to submit them to our experts.
1. SAT Math Level 2: Structure, Patterns & Scoring
In this lesson, you will be introduced to what to expect on the SAT Math Level 2 exam. Also, you will learn how the SAT Math Level 2 is structured, what topics are covered in it, and how the test is scored.
2. Strategies for the SAT Math Level 2 Exam
If you are about to take the SAT Math Level 2 exam, this lesson will teach you test taking strategies you can use specifically for this test. You'll also learn when you should use elimination and when you shouldn't.
3. Using a Calculator for the SAT Math Level 2 Exam
One should use a scientific calculator with a graphing feature on the SAT Math Level 2 Exam because it can help a student solve many complex math problems quickly and with one hundred percent accuracy. In addition, a plethora of other values and approximations can be obtained with use of this tool. Some examples are given.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 2: Practice and Study Guide course
- Basic Math Review
- Square Roots
- Basic Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Linear Equations & Inequalities
- Algebra: Absolute Value Equations & Inequalities
- Algebra: Polynomials
- Functions in Math
- Algebra: Rational Expressions
- Understanding Sequences & Series
- Understanding Exponentials & Logarithms
- Complex and Imaginary Numbers
- Coordinate Geometry Basics
- Coordinate Geometry: Graphing Linear Equations & Inequalities
- Advanced Coordinate Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Overview of Trigonometry
- Probability, Combinations & Permutations
- Working with Data & Statistics
- Basic Mathematical Logic
- Limits of Functions
- SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 2 Flashcards