About This Chapter
How It Works
Study.com Corporate Learning videos are short, self-paced, and engaging to keep your employees interested. They will enable you to use our short video lessons as a training and development tool for your employees.
Study.com uses short videos and text lessons to help our learners grasp and retain information in digestible formats and quantities. This chapter will help you learn how to use Study.com with your employees by demonstrating how to find and assign employees courses as well as the basics on activating their accounts and how the courses can improve the skillsets of employees.
Why You'll Love Study.com
Study.com's lessons offer comprehensive courses and powerful tools to help your employees learn, understand and retain information. Here are a few of the site features that you'll find most helpful in learning how to utilize these lessons for your company:
- Short and engaging videos that average around 5 minutes each
- A diverse selection of business topics, including management, customer service, accounting and much more
- Earn certificates to reward educational milestones
- A mobile-friendly interface so employees can learn over lunch, while commuting or anywhere on the go
- The ability to ask our expert instructors questions if you need extra help
- Lesson, chapter and course quizzes to test your employees' understanding of the material
- Using Study.com to boost employee skills
- Finding our Corporate Learning courses
- Assigning lessons to your employees
- How employees activate and utilize their Study.com accounts
1. Study.com for Enterprise
Study.com wants to partner with you in offering a low-cost pathway to a college degree for your employees. Watch this video to learn how you can take advantage of our enterprise plan!
2. Study.com and TESU
Learn how you can earn your degree from a respected state university using your employer's tuition assistance program.
3. Study.com and Excelsior College
Learn how you can earn your degree from a respected non-profit university using your employer's tuition assistance program.
4. Study.com Demo for Enterprise
Learn how your employees can use Study.com to take courses, monitor their progress, and stay on track. This step-by-step demo shows how easy it is for employees to use Study.com as a learning platform.
5. Study.com's Workforce College Accelerator
What if you could provide your employees a college degree from a reputable university for less than $200 per month (volume discounts available)? Study.com's College Accelerator makes this possible. Our self-paced courses and personalized coaching service power the degree and allow your employees to go through an accelerated pathway that is simple, scalable, and cost-effective.
6. Study.com Demo for Workforce College Accelerator
Study.com's Workforce College Accelerator is a simple way for you to offer a college benefit to your employees. In this video, we'll demo exactly how the program works.
7. Study.com's Guidance and Coaching Service
From academic advising to career development, Study.com will help your employees set achievable goals and work through a personalized education plan. Watch our video to learn more.
8. Success Coaching with Study.com
Study.com provides personalized advice and education plans to your employees. Learn more about how our success coaching program works.
9. Workplace Skills for Enterprise with Study.com
Study.com's workplace skills courses can help you develop and retain your employees. We'll work with you to identify organizational skill gaps and create personalized education plans for your employees.
10. Study.com's GED Program for Enterprise
What if you could provide a simple and effective path to a GED for your employees?
11. Study.com's Workforce College Accelerator for Employees
Learn how you can use Workforce College Accelerator to earn your college degree. Study.com's Workforce College Accelerator is the fastest, simplest path to a college degree.
12. How to Use Study.com to Boost Your Employees' Skills
Study.com can be a valuable tool to improve your employees' skills in the workplace. Videos allow them to learn at their own pace, whether they're new to your company or just looking to enhance their skills.
13. How to Find Study.com Corporate Learning Courses
Watch this video to learn how to find corporate courses on Study.com to assign to your employees. We have courses on a wide range of topics to help employees improve everything from Microsoft Excel skills to leadership skills. Using Study.com is a fun and effective way to foster professional development at your organization.
14. How to Activate a Study.com Group Plan Account
If you have a group plan license code from your employer or school, then you'll need to know how to activate your account! This video will guide you through the simple process of using your code to create or re-activate your study.com account.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.