About This Chapter
How it Works
Using Study.com's self-paced video courses, designed by our team of subject matter experts, can help you improve your grades and meet your educational goals. This chapter will explain how to use our courses and video lessons to review topics covered in class and prepare for tests.
- Choose a course or lesson: Browse our library of courses and lessons to find the subjects you want to learn or review.
- Watch short and engaging video lessons:Each chapter contains short lessons that take less than 10 minutes to make concepts and information easy to understand and retain.
- Use practice quizzes and exams to check your understanding: Lesson quizzes and course exams test your knowledge so you can see how much you've learned.
- Get extra help from an expert instructor:Our team of subject matter experts are available to answer your questions about course material.
- Searching for homework help courses on Study.com
- Choosing a tutoring resource on Study.com
- Reviewing video lessons
- Taking lesson quizzes and practice exams
- Submitting Ask the Expert questions
Why Our Courses Work
- Access to all homework help and study guide courses:One subscription gives you access to courses in all subjects including math, English, science, history and more.
- Practice quizzes and exams: Lesson quizzes and end-of-course exams test your knowledge to ensure that you have mastered the material.
- Subject matter expert instructors:Our team of expert instructors make even the most difficult subjects easy to learn.
- Courses for any goal: Use our courses to study for a test, get homework help, replace a tutor, or earn college credit.
- Learn on your own schedule: Our self-paced, mobile-friendly lessons are ready whenever and wherever you are.
1. How to Use Study.com to Improve Your Grades
Watch this video to learn how to use Study.com to improve your grades. From homework help to studying to supplementing your classes, there are many ways our videos can help you with your learning and help you boost your test scores.
2. Study.com for Homeschool
Learn how Study.com can be used as your complete homeschool curriculum. We have homeschool resources for middle school and high school, including courses in math, English, science, and social studies as well as a wide array of electives. Study.com's fun video lessons keep students engaged and motivated to keep learning.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.