About This Chapter
Studying for Accounting 102 - Summary
This collection of interactive Accounting 102 flashcards is designed to help you quickly memorize basic managerial accounting formulas, terms and concepts. Flip through the flashcards at your own pace and solidify your comprehension of accounting costs, decision-making concepts, reporting structures and more. Some other topics you can expert to study include:
- Accounting reporting systems
- Standard costs and budgeting
- Cost and financial statement analysis
- Processing, job-order and activity-based costing
- Financial ratios and calculations
- Managerial accounting
How They Work
As you work through these managerial accounting flashcards, keep track of the terms you already know and repeat the ones you don't.
- Open a flashcard set for the managerial accounting topic you're studying.
- Identify the term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Understanding Managerial Accounting Flashcards
Focus on the basics of managerial accounting with this set of flashcards, which will also go over the purpose of this kind of accounting and the principles that govern it.
Cost Types & Analysis Flashcards
Go over different costs associated with accounting by accessing the flashcards in this set. You can also focus on the methods used to analyze these costs.
Job-Order & Processing Costing Flashcards
Go over information about job order costing with the flashcards contained within this set. You can also focus on the costs associated with a business's inventory.
Understanding Activity-Based Costing Flashcards
Take the opportunity to go over the basics of activity-based costing by checking out the flashcards in this set. You can also review the uses of traditional costing.
Budgeting & Standard Costs Flashcards
You can access this set of flashcards to go over different kinds of budgets and their uses. These cards also address standard costs and how they can be used in accounting.
Accounting Reporting Systems & Structures Flashcards
Check out this set of flashcards to focus on some of the reporting systems used in accounting. You can also go over some accounting structures with these cards.
Accounting Decision-Making Flashcards
You can go over the tools used in the decision making process in accounting with these flashcards. You'll be able to focus on different kinds of costs and the uses of capital budgeting.
Financial Statement Analysis Flashcards
You can work with these flashcards to review the process of financial statement analysis. You'll be able to focus on the ratios used in this type of analysis.
Ratios & Calculations in Finance Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can help you go over some of the important ratios used in finance calculations. You'll also be able to consider the uses of a value chain and inventory turnover.
10. Accounting 102: Intro to Managerial Accounting Formulas
This page contains formulas to help you with Accounting 102. You can print it out and use it on the proctored exam to help you practice calculating important pieces of accounting information.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Accounting 102: Intro to Managerial Accounting course
- Overview of Managerial Accounting
- Cost Types
- Cost Behavior Analysis & Cost-Volume Profit
- Job-Order Costing & Process Costing
- Basics of Activity-Based Costing
- Budgeting & Standard Costs
- Reporting Systems & Structures in Accounting
- Short & Long-Term Decision-Making in Accounting
- Basics of Financial Statement Analysis