About This Chapter
Studying for Accounting 302 - Summary
Use these interactive study flashcards to strengthen your understanding of advanced accounting. You can study on any computer or mobile device and review the flashcards at any time that fits your schedule. The flashcards cover many advanced accounting topics, including the following:
- Accounting formulas and equations
- Liabilities, taxes and compensations
- Inventory, closing entries and account adjustments
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial and business forecasting
- Business ownership types
- Corporate accounting
- Accounting statements and sheets
- Essential accounting concepts
- Advanced accounting rubrics and assignment instructions
How They Work
Flashcards can help you memorize important accounting definitions, concepts and formulas through repetition.
- Open a flashcard set for the advanced accounting topic you're studying.
- Identify the definition, formula, or accounting concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Types of Business Ownership Flashcards
Use these flashcards to go over different types of business ownership. You'll be able to look at some of the advantages and disadvantages associated with common types of business ownership.
Key Accounting Concepts Flashcards
Focus on reviewing some of the key concepts of accounting with the flashcards of this set. You can go over the generally accepted accounting principles, the accounting cycle and more.
Accounting Equations & Formulas Flashcards
Use this set of flashcards to review some of the important equations used in accounting. You'll find cards that go over formulas for these equations as well as information about how these equations are applied.
Accounting Sheets & Statements Flashcards
You can use these flashcards to focus on accounting statements and sheets. You can look at the journal entries accountants need to make, useful ratios, and financial activities.
Analyzing Financial Statements Flashcards
Working with this set of flashcards can help you review the ways that accountants analyze financial statements. Go over the important ratios used to assess these statements and focus on what they tell you about a business.
Inventory Accounting Flashcards
Working on this set of flashcards can help you review the processes involved in inventory accounting. You can go over inventory costs and systems for monitoring inventory.
Depreciation Accounting Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can help you review how depreciation functions in accounting. You can check out different methods for calculating depreciation and the role of residual value.
Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities Accounting Flashcards
You can access these flashcards when you're ready to focus on taxes and liabilities associated with accounting. You'll also be able to consider compensation.
Account Adjustments & Closing Entries Flashcards
Get ready to focus on closing entries and necessary account adjustments with these flashcards. You'll be able to consider different types of accounts and trial balances.
Corporate Accounting Flashcards
Access this set of flashcards to review corporate accounting. You'll be able to focus on corporation budgets, dividends and other accounting responsibilities associated with corporations.
Business & Financial Forecasting Flashcards
Access these flashcards for a great way to review information about both quantitative and qualitative financial forecasting. You'll also be able to consider the ratios used in this kind of business forecasting.
12. Accounting 302: Advanced Accounting Formulas
Below is a list of formulas for Accounting 302. You can print it out and use it on the proctored exam to help you practice calculating important pieces of accounting information.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Other chapters within the Accounting 302: Advanced Accounting course
- Business Ownership Types
- Key Accounting Concepts
- Journals & Ledgers in Accounting
- Accounting Equations & Formulas
- Financial Statements, Balance Sheets & Income Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Ratios
- Accounting for Inventory
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Accounting for Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities
- Adjustments & Closing Entries
- Corporate Accounting
- Departmentalized Accounting
- Taxation for Corporations
- Business & Financial Forecasting
- Required Assignments for Accounting 302