About This Chapter
Studying for Business 100 - Summary
The online flashcard sets in this chapter can help you study for Business 100 in a fun and interactive environment. Access these sets using your computer or mobile device and review them as often as needed to memorize and better understand important business concepts. Click through the flashcards and flip them over to confirm your understanding. Improve your comprehension of topics that include:
- Dynamic business environment
- Ethics and social responsibility in business
- Economics and business
- Business in international markets
- Forms of business and entrepreneurship
- Leadership and business management
- Development and distribution of products
- Workplace human resources
- Marketing strategies, finances and information technology in business
- Risk management
How They Work
Flashcards enable you to practice your memorization skills while offering the repetition needed to absorb important details covered in your Business 100 class.
- Open a flashcard set for the business topic you're studying.
- Identify the word, phrase or sentence on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the economics, entrepreneurship, risk management or other flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Dynamic Business Environment Flashcards
Review the different environments that can affect businesses with the flashcards in this set. You'll be able to go over social, technological, legal and economic business considerations.
Social Responsibility & Ethics in Business Flashcards
You can use these flashcards to review options for business codes of ethics and how these codes can be developed. Additionally, you'll be able to focus on social responsibility in business and business ethics.
Economics & Business Flashcards
Use these flashcards to go over different types of economies as well as economic phases. You can find cards that cover different markets. You'll also be able to review the circular flow of economic activity model.
Business in Global Markets Flashcards
Working on these flashcards can give you the chance to review the impact of the global market on businesses. Check out the effects of globalization and go over ways businesses are adapting to different markets.
Entrepreneurship & Forms of Business Flashcards
Use these flashcards to go over possible reactions to hostile takeovers. You can also review the skills used by entrepreneurs and brush up on different forms of business ownership.
Business Management & Leadership Flashcards
Access this set of flashcards in order to review different leadership styles and organization design structures for businesses. You can also go over various approaches to management.
Product Development & Distribution Flashcards
Check out these flashcards when you're ready to review the parts of supply chain management, types of distribution and the stages of a product's life cycle. You'll also be able to focus on PERT analysis and channel intermediaries.
Human Resources in the Workplace Flashcards
This flashcard set covers various employee motivation theories and assessments as well as the roles of third parties in business conflict resolution. You can also review U.S. labor acts and the job responsibilities associated with human resources.
Marketing Strategies in Business Flashcards
You can work with these flashcards to review types of advertising, trade incentives and pricing strategies used by businesses. Additionally, you'll be able to focus on types of market segmentation and factors that influence consumer purchasing decisions.
Information Technology in Business Flashcards
Use these flashcards to review the ways businesses use social media and the Internet. You can also go over the uses of a management information system, uses of technology in business and business intelligence.
Risk Management Flashcards
You can use these flashcards to review various kinds of insurance and options for risk mitigation in businesses. You'll also be able to focus on the common risks that businesses face.
Finances in Business Flashcards
Check out these flashcards to review principles of accounting, banking systems and types of investment. You can also find cards that deal with accounting statements, money and jobs involving financial management.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 100: Intro to Business course
- The Dynamic Business Environment
- Practicing Social Responsibility and Ethical Behavior in Business
- Economics and Business
- Business in Global Markets
- Forms of Business Ownership
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Managing and Leading in Business
- Leadership Styles in Business
- Organizational Management
- Business Production and Operations
- Workplace Productivity & Motivation
- Basics of Human Resources
- Managing the Employer-Worker Relationship
- Business Marketing Basics
- Product Development and Retailing
- Product Distribution & Supply Chain Management
- Pricing Strategy in Marketing
- Product Promotion in Business
- MIS Basics in Business
- Implications of Information Technology
- Risk Management in Business
- Accounting Basics
- Financial Management in Business
- Securities Markets and Business
- Money and Financial Institutions