About This Chapter
Studying for Business 120 - Summary
Enhance your business study experience by utilizing the flashcard sets found in this chapter. These interactive flashcards are designed to help you memorize facts about business globalization and international trade. The flashcards are a great way to ensure you retain information about global marketing, economics, business ethics and more. The flashcards in this chapter address the following:
- Global business communication, decision-making and ethics
- Exchange rates and currency changes
- Global economic development
- Impact of globalization on organizations and countries
- Global marketing, research and development
- International market entry strategies
- Operations management for international business
- International trade management and factors
- Culture in international business
How They Work
With these flashcard sets, you can commit the international business concepts you need to know to memory. To use the flashcards:
- Open a flashcard set for the international business topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Understanding International Business & Culture in Business Flashcards
Focus on reviewing the role of culture in international business by checking out this set of flashcards. You can also go over the advantages and disadvantages of globalization.
Global Economic Development Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you focus on economic development on the global scale. You can review how countries are categorized economically and theories that explain economic development.
Key Factors in International Trade Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can help you review some key factors relating to international trade. You can focus on trade advantages and theories of economic growth.
International Trade Management & Regulation Flashcards
Work with these flashcards to review international trade management. You'll also find cards that focus on the methods used to regulate international trade.
Exchange Rates & Currency Changes Flashcards
Focus on the importance of exchange rates in business with this set of flashcards. You can also work with these cards to go over the impact of currency changes.
International Market Entry Strategies Flashcards
Focus on strategies that can be used to enter international markets by accessing this set of flashcards. You can go over the advantages and disadvantages associated with these different methods.
Management & HR in International Business Flashcards
Work with this set of flashcards to review the challenges faced by managers in international business. You can also go over the duties of human resource departments in this kind of business.
International Operations Management Flashcards
Get familiar with the processes involved in international operations management by using the flashcards in this set. You can review logistics and barriers associated with the global market.
Global Marketing and R&D Strategies Flashcards
Go over strategies for research and development with this set of flashcards. These cards can also help you review information about the global marketing process.
Communication & Decision-Making in Global Business Flashcards
Focus on the importance of decision-making and communication for globally operating businesses with this set of flashcards. You can also consider ways these businesses resolve conflicts.
Impact of Globalization on Organizations & Countries Flashcards
Check out this set of flashcards to go over ways that globalization impacts countries and organizations. You can go over the positive and negative effects of this process.
Ethics & the Future of Globalization Flashcards
Check out these cards to go over the future of globalization in the business world. You'll also be able to review ethical considerations that can impact global businesses.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 120: International Business course
- Introduction to International Business
- How Culture Affects International Business
- Global Economic Development
- Key Factors in International Trade
- International Trade Management & Regulation
- Exchange Rates & Currency Changes
- International Market Entry Strategies
- Management & Human Resources in International Business
- International Operations Management
- Global Marketing and R&D Strategies
- Communication & Decision-Making in Global Business
- Impact of Globalization on Organizations
- Impact of Globalization on Countries
- Global Business Ethics
- Future of Globalization