About This Chapter
Studying for Business 121 - Summary
Review and memorize essential terms from Business 121: Introduction to Entrepreneurship with these convenient online study flashcards. Through a series of interactive flashcard sets, you'll study the fundamentals of business and entrepreneurship, as well as other important concepts from the course. Topics you can expect to study include:
- Business financing, pitches, plans, teams and structures
- Taxes and financial planning in business
- Dynamic business environments
- Entrepreneurship in the economy
- Entrepreneurial growth and opportunity
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Business ethics
- Starting a business and understanding customers
How They Work
Using flashcards to study entrepreneurship topics is simple, effective and fun. Follow the process the below to make the most out of your studying experience.
- Open a flashcard set for the entrepreneurship topic you're studying.
- Identify the term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Entrepreneurship in the Economy Flashcards
You can access these flashcards to explore the role of entrepreneurship within the economy. Go over traits of entrepreneurs and focus on the importance of small businesses.
Business Overview for Entrepreneurs Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can provide entrepreneurs with a chance to focus on an overview of the business world. You can also look at the steps for managing a small business.
Starting a Business Overview Flashcards
This set of flashcards covers fundamental information about starting a business. Go over business models, business plans and techniques for generating ideas.
Understanding Customers as a New Business Flashcards
Focus on reviewing what new businesses need to understand about customers with this set of flashcards. You'll be able to consider the importance of customers and how they should be viewed.
Business Plans & Pitches for Entrepreneurs Flashcards
Review ways that entrepreneurs can use business pitches and business plans by accessing this set of flashcards. You'll also find cards that focus on stocks and investing in small businesses.
Business Financing for Entrepreneurs Flashcards
Review information related to business financing for entrepreneurs with this set of flashcards. You can go over financing methods and different kinds of cash flow.
Dynamic Business Environments Flashcards
Focus on the dynamic characteristics of the business environment by accessing the flashcards in this set. These cards can help you review the effects of change and competition on the market.
Business Structures & Teams Flashcards
This set of flashcards reviews different business structures available to entrepreneurs. You can also focus on a variety of business teams and work groups.
Growth & Opportunity for Entrepreneurs Flashcards
Review ways that entrepreneurs can take advantage of business opportunities with these flashcards. You'll also find cards that address options for business growth.
Marketing & Sales Strategies Flashcards
Go over strategies for sales and marketing in business with this set of flashcards. You can review aspects of traditional and online marketing by checking out these cards.
Overview of Business Ethics Flashcards
Focus on the foundations of business ethics as they apply to entrepreneurship with this set of flashcards. You'll be able to go over ethical codes and theories.
Business Taxes & Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs Flashcards
Go over the business taxes that may need paid by entrepreneurs with this set of flashcards. You can also consider important aspects of the financial planning process.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 121: Introduction to Entrepreneurship course
- Entrepreneurship in the Economy
- Business Basics for Entrepreneurs
- Types of Business Structures
- Teams in Business
- Starting a Business Overview
- Understanding Customers as a New Business
- Business Plans for Entrepreneurs
- Business Pitches for Entrepreneurs
- Business Financing for Entrepreneurs
- Dynamic Business Environments
- Growth & Opportunity for Entrepreneurs
- Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Overview of Business Ethics
- Understanding Business Taxes
- Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs