About This Chapter
Studying for Business 304 - Chapter Summary
These informative flashcards help you study the topics you've learned in Business 304. You'll view flashcards on organizational communication; change factors in organizations; and corporate vision, change and mission. Additional concepts covered in our flashcards include:
- Leadership and globalization in organizational change
- Issues in leading organizational change
- Leadership theories related to organizational change
- Organizational change and company culture
- Strategies for organizational change
- Types of business leadership
How They Work
In an interactive and mobile-friendly format, these flashcard sets offer a helpful way to review the Business 304 concepts that you'd like to reinforce. It's easy to use the flashcards by following these simple steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the organizational change leadership topic you're studying.
- Identify the business term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Change Factors in Organizations Flashcards
Focus on change factors that can influence organizations with this set of flashcards. You can go over the internal and external environments of an organization and factors that can affect change.
Selection of Organizational Structure Flashcards
You can review organizational structures used in the business world with this set of flashcards. Characteristics that can impact the selection of these structures will be covered.
Organizational Communication Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you review organizational communication. You can go over types of communication and barriers that can hinder the open sharing of information.
Corporate Vision, Mission & Change Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can help you review corporate visions and company mission statements. You'll be able to focus on organizational change and the strategic planning process.
Leadership & Globalization in Organizational Change Flashcards
Review the impact of globalization on organizational change with the flashcards contained in this set. You can go over different types of leaders and important leadership qualities with these cards.
Issues in Leading Organizational Change Flashcards
This set of flashcards can serve as a study aid while you review common issues associated with leading organizational change. You can go over reasons employees resist change and responses to change.
Leadership Theories & Organizational Change Flashcards
You can review a range of theories on leadership by checking out these flashcards. This study aid can help you go over organizational change and different types of leaders.
Management Functions & Organizational Change Flashcards
Check out this set of flashcards to review the four functions of management and their connection to organizational change. You'll also be able to go over the different types of organizational planning.
Organizational Change & Company Culture Flashcards
Go over information about company culture and how it can impact organizational change with these flashcards. You can also use this set to focus on organizational climates and subcultures.
Organizational Change Theories & Strategies Flashcards
You can use these flashcards as study tools to review theories and strategies related to organizational change. Go over types of organizational change and ways these adjustments can be approached.
Types of Leadership in Business Flashcards
Go over different styles of leadership in the business world by checking out this set of flashcards. You'll find examples of individuals who use these leadership styles in the real world.
Power & Leadership in Business Organizations Flashcards
Accessing this set of flashcards can give you the chance to review leadership styles in business organizations. You'll also be able to go over different types of power and rewards.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 304: Leading Organizational Change course
- How Leadership Affects Organizational Change
- Leadership Theories & Organizational Change
- Types of Leadership in Business
- Power & Leadership in Business Organizations
- Choosing Organizational Structures
- Change Factors in Organizations
- Management Functions & Organizational Change
- Organizational Change Theories
- Strategies for Implementing Changes in Business
- Communicating Change in Business
- Organizational Change & Company Culture
- Corporate Vision, Mission & Change
- Issues in Leading Organizational Change
- Globalization & Organizational Change
- Required Assignments for Business 304