About This Chapter
Studying for Business 306 - Summary
If you want to solidify your strategic human resource (HR) management knowledge, look no further than these useful flashcard sets. Available on any computer or mobile device, you can work through these flashcards to quickly review topics at your convenience. Within this chapter, you'll find:
- Strategic HR management rubrics and assignment instructions
- Flashcards for strategic HR management topics
How They Work
Studying with flashcards helps you memorize vocabulary and concepts through the act of repetition.
- Open a flashcard set for the strategic human resource management topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or HR concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Human Resource Management Theory Flashcards
This flashcard set covers the main philosophical developments that happened in the field of human resources during the 20th century. Key terms are defined and important theories explained with examples.
Employment Laws & Employee Rights Flashcards
The rights and legal issues regarding employment are thoroughly examined in this flashcard set. Use it to study major court cases and refresh your memory on related acronyms and key definitions.
Multiculturalism in the Workplace Flashcards
This flashcard set includes legal and ethical considerations for hiring and staffing international or multicultural companies. Review key words, legal actions, and federal legislation to help you better understand the world of international business.
Employee Recruitment & Selection Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you better understand the process of recruiting new employees and regulations on hiring practices. The set includes specific court case rulings, key definitions, and innovative practices.
Employee Benefits, Compensation, & Collective Bargaining Flashcards
This flashcard set can help you gain insight into Human Resources departments in businesses. This set includes employee benefits and compensation trends and management.
Organizational Training Programs Flashcards
These flashcards cover the various ways organizations may approach employee training programs. Use these cards to study specific training elements and processes as well as real life examples from case studies.
Employee Motivation & Performance Management Flashcards
Use this flashcard set to study the many theories of employee motivation. Key figures and terms are discussed and examples are used to help ensure you understand the aspects of what drives and employee to succeed.
Competitive Advantage & Employee Value Flashcards
This flashcard set can help you study ways in which businesses can gain competitive advantage and show value to employees and customers. Use this set to help your professional development or improve your understanding of business processes.
Global Human Resource Management Flashcards
Use this flashcard set to study important aspects of global human resource management. Important theories and key terms are discussed to ensure you have the best guides for complete understanding.
Human Resource Metrics Flashcards
You may find this flashcard set useful to review or study the metrics associated with running a company. It covers calculations that determine employee production, benefit usage, and other key aspects of business analysis.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 306: Strategic Human Resources Management course
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Theory
- Employment Law & Rights of Employees
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Workplace Diversity & Multiculturalism
- Recruiting & Selecting Employees
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Collective Bargaining & Unions
- Organizational Training Programs
- Employee Motivation Theory
- Performance Management
- Employee Value & Competitive Advantage
- Human Resource Management Around the World
- Human Resource Metrics & Measurement
- Required Assignments for Business 306