About This Chapter
Studying for Business 323 - Summary
Improve your organizational theory knowledge with these convenient Business 323 flashcards. Use any computer or mobile device to flip through these flashcards and memorize basic organizational theory terminology. Some of the topics you'll study include:
- The history and master theorists of organizational theory
- Organizational theory fundamentals
- Leadership and organizational decision-making skills
- Organizational environment management
- Conflict management in organizations
- Performance and change in organizations
- Organizational power, communication and structures
How They Work
These flashcards help you memorize important organizational theory terms and concepts. Follow the process below to make the most out of your studying experience.
- Open a flashcard set for the organizational theory topic you're studying.
- Identify the term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
History of Organizational Theory & Master Theorists Flashcards
Go over the history behind organizational theory with this set of flashcards. You can also consider some of the master theorists behind managerial theories by checking out these cards.
Introduction to Organizational Theory Flashcards
Go over the foundations of organizational theory by accessing this set of flashcards. These cards can help you review the life cycle of organizations and environments that impact businesses.
Leadership & Organizational Decision Making Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you focus on the decision-making processes used in business. You can also go over organizational leadership and different kinds of leaders.
Managing Conflict in Organizations Flashcards
Go over methods for handling organizational conflict with this set of flashcards. You can focus on common kinds of conflict as well as styles used in conflict resolution.
Managing Organizational Environments Flashcards
This set of flashcards focuses on how organizational environments can be managed in the business world. You can review different approaches to management with these cards.
Organizational Performance & Recognizing the Need for Change Flashcards
Check out this set of flashcards to review methods companies use to recognize the need to change. You can also utilize these cards to focus on factors related to organizational performance.
Power in Organizations Flashcards
Work with these flashcards to go over different types of power that can be used within organizations. You can focus on types of formal and personal power with this set of cards.
Types of Organizational Communication Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you review the types of communication used in organizations. You can focus on communication that is formal and informal with these cards.
Types of Organizational Structures Flashcards
The flashcards in this set can help you go over different organizational structures used by businesses. You can also review organizational strategies with these cards.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 323: Organizational Theory course
- Introduction to Organizational Theory
- History of Organizational Theory & Master Theorists
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Power in Organizations
- Managing Conflict in Organizations
- Understanding Leadership in Organizations
- Organizational Decision Making
- Types of Organizational Communication
- Managing Organizational Environments
- Organizational Performance & Recognizing the Need for Change
- Required Assignment for Business 323