About This Chapter
Studying for Business 308: Globalization & International Management - Summary
Employ these various study tools to help you develop a deeper understanding of these business topics. For instance, get help starting a paper with essay prompts or memorize specific global business processes with the aid of interactive flashcards. These tools primarily focus on:
- Global business environments
- Global management and leadership concepts
- The effects of globalization on organizational structure and behavior
- Global training and staffing processes
- Global markets and trade laws
- Political and economic aspects of business globalization
- Foreign exchange markets
- Cultural and ethical issues in international companies
- Corporate social responsibility
- Developing changes in the global market
How They Work
These resources offer easy and interactive ways to learn details about globalization and international management. Following are steps regarding the use of flashcard sets:
- Open a flashcard set for the globalization and international management topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the globalization and international management flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Global Business Environments Flashcards
Check out these flashcards when you're ready to review the global business environment. You can go over globalization and the different environments businesses have to consider.
Global Leadership & Management Flashcards
Review the processes associated with global management by checking out this set of flashcards. You can focus on the environments and viewpoints global leaders have to consider.
Globalization & Organizations Flashcards
Work with this set of flashcards for a convenient way to review the effects of globalization on organizations. You can look at how different cultures view teams and the difficulties faced by international managers.
Global Imports & Exports Flashcards
Go over global issues with imports and exports by checking out this set of flashcards. You can focus on the processes of both market and production globalization.
Global Trade Flashcards
You can use this set of flashcards to focus on issues associated with global trade. Go over different business advantages and options businesses can take to sell goods internationally.
Global Trade Policy Flashcards
Go over global trade policies with the flashcards contained in this set. You can check out different kinds of policies and review why they are used by governments.
Trade Balance & Purchasing Power Flashcards
Check out this set of flashcards to go over information about trade balances. You'll also discover cards that address purchasing power and exchange rates.
Global Business, Government & Society Flashcards
Check out information about the effects of different governments and societies on global business with these flashcards. You can also consider the process of foreign direct investment.
Foreign Exchange Market Flashcards
Factors associated with the foreign exchange market will be covered by these flashcards. You can focus on the effects of exchange rates and the law of supply and demand.
Culture & Ethics in International Business Flashcards
Use this set of flashcards to review the impact of ethics and culture on international business dealings. You can consider the effects of globalization as well as organizations designed to protect consumers.
Corporate Social Responsibility Flashcards
Aspects of corporate social responsibility will be covered by the flashcards in this set. You can focus on how this type of responsibility is measured and ways companies can demonstrate it.
Changes in the Global Marketplace Flashcards
Focus on how the global marketplace is changing businesses with this set of flashcards. You'll be able to go over options for decision making and the impact of outsourcing.
Corporate Sustainability Flashcards
Working with this set of flashcards can help you go over important aspects of corporate sustainability. You can also consider how different groups view the dangers of an expanding human population.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 308: Globalization & International Management course
- Global Business Environments
- Global Leadership & Management
- Virtual Teams & Project Management
- Effect of Globalization on Organizations
- Global Trade & Business Law
- Global Business, Government & Society
- Foreign Exchange Market & Purchasing Power
- Global Marketing Basics
- Crisis Management and International Business
- Culture & Ethics in International Business
- Social Responsibility in Corporations
- Changes in the Global Marketplace
- Required Assignments for Business 308