About This Chapter
Studying for Business 307: Leadership & Organizational Behavior - Summary
This chapter contains tools to support your study of this material. Flashcards, for example, can help you memorize specific terms or processes relating to leadership and organizational behavior, while writing prompts can help you gather thoughts for an essay assignment. These tools cover topics including:
- Organizational behavior and leadership overviews
- Strategic management practices
- Managing a diverse workforce
- Attitudes, perception and personality in organizations
- Employee motivation and motivation theory
- Workplace communication
- Organizational conflict and change
- Decision making in organizations
- Business ethics
- Globalization and organizational behavior
How They Work
The resources found in this chapter offer creative and fun approaches to studying this material. To use the flashcard sets, follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the leadership and organizational behavior topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Behavior in Organizations Flashcards
Using this set of flashcards can help you focus on organizational behavior. Go over why it's important to manage this kind of behavior and review factors that can influence it.
Organizational Leadership Flashcards
You'll be able to go over different aspects of organizational leadership when you access this set of flashcards. You can focus on types of managerial power as well as power tactics.
Management Process & Strategy Flashcards
Working on these flashcards can be a great way to review management strategies. You'll also be able to go over some of the functions and processes associated with management.
Diversity & Social Issues in Leadership Flashcards
Work on reviewing the social issues faced by individuals in leadership positions with these flashcards. You can also go over the impact of diversity on the workplace.
Personality in Organizations Flashcards
These flashcards can help you review the role of personality in organizations. You can go over different personality types and how individuals with these personalities function in the business world.
Organizational Attitudes & Values Flashcards
Accessing these cards can be an easy way to review organizational values. Work with this set to focus on the organizational attitudes that are common in businesses.
Organizational Perceptions & Attributions Flashcards
You can work with these flashcards to review how perceptions can influence organizational behavior. You'll also find cards that deal with attribution errors.
Employee Morale & Motivation Flashcards
You can access this set of flashcards when you're ready to review information about employee morale. You'll also find cards that deal with theories regarding employee motivation.
Teams & Communication in Organizations Flashcards
You can work on these flashcards to review types of communication found in organizations. Different kinds of organizational teams will also be covered by these cards.
Change & Conflict in Organizations Flashcards
Review the issues surrounding organizational conflict and change with the flashcards in this set. You can go over types of conflict and some of the options for handling this business issue.
Organizational Culture, Structure & Design Flashcards
Use these flashcards to focus on types of organizational structures and cultures. You can also work with these cards to review information about organizational design.
Business Ethics & Issues Flashcards
Information about business ethics will be covered by the flashcards contained in this set. You can go over a business's social responsibilities and different kinds of justice in organizations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 307: Leadership & Organizational Behavior course
- Overview of Organizational Behavior
- Leadership in Organizations
- Management Process & Strategy
- Diversity & Social Issues in Leadership
- Personality in Organizations
- Attitudes & Values in Organizations
- Perception & Attribution in Organizations
- Employee Morale & Motivation
- Motivation Theory
- Types of Workplace Communication
- Work Teams & Group Behavior
- Team Decision Making
- Conflict in Organizations
- Organizational Structure & Design
- Job Design in Organizations
- Organizational & Company Culture
- Business Ethics & Issues
- Change in Organizations
- Globalization & Organizational Behavior
- Required Assignments for Business 307