About This Chapter
Political Science Study Resources - Summary
Utilize the different flashcard sets, articles, and additional resources throughout this chapter as a way to brush up on political science, including such topics as civil liberties, branches of the government, and other related concepts. Our resources provide you with the tools you need to keep this information fresh in your mind. Study topics addressed in this chapter may include:
- Inner workings of the American government
- U.S. liberties and civil rights
- Aspects of constitutional democracy
- Policy development and the government
- The three U.S. government branches
How It Works
You can start out by reading through the articles about how to earn credit for Study.com courses. Use the flashcard sets within the chapter as a way to further cement the information you learned in the course as you prepare for exams or classroom discussions about various elements of our government system.
- Choose an article and go over key information about how to earn credit for Study.com courses.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
- Try out other available resources in the chapter, or find them on your User Dashboard.
American Government Flashcards for Political Science 102
Need help reviewing concepts about American government for the Political Science 102: American Government course? From democracy to bureaucracy, these flashcards will help you master tough topics and make sure you're ready for the exam.
Constitutional Democracy Flashcards for Political Science 102
Need to check your knowledge on constitutional democracy? This flashcard set will help you test your mastery of concepts like the Articles of Confederation and the Virginia Plan for the Political Science 102: American Government exam.
Federalism in the U.S. Flashcards
Looking to brush up on your knowledge of federalism for the Political Science 102: American Government exam? This flashcard set will help you prepare so you can ace the test!
Political Culture & Interest Groups Flashcards
Think you could use some extra practice learning about political culture and interest groups for the Political Science 102: American Government course? Use these flashcards to brush up on key theories and terms to ace the exam!
Civil Rights & Liberties Flashcards for Political Science 102
This flashcard set will help you review the civil rights and liberties you should know for the Political Science 102: American Government course. From famous court cases like ''Plessy v. Ferguson'' to the Bill of Rights, these flashcards will have you ready for the exam in no time.
Three Branches of Government Flashcards for Political Science 102
This flashcard set will help you review information about the three branches of United States government that you should know from the Political Science 102: American Government course. From the length of term for a Supreme Court justice to the difference between federal and state court systems, these flashcards will be a great resource in preparing for the final exam.
Government Policy Flashcards for Political Science 102
Want to make sure you've mastered American government policy? Look no further! These flashcards have everything you need to practice for and ace the Political Science 102: American Government exam.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Political Science 102: American Government course
- Introduction to the Study of American Government
- Constitutional Democracy
- Federalism in the United States
- Interest Groups and American Democracy
- The Media and American Democracy
- The Federal Bureaucracy in the United States
- American Political Culture, Opinion, and Behavior
- Civil Liberties
- Civil Rights
- Political Parties in the United States Government
- The Presidency: Election, Powers, and Practice
- The Congress: Election, Powers, and Representation
- The Federal Judicial System
- Economic and Fiscal Policy
- Public, Social, and Environmental Policy
- Foreign and Defense Policy