About This Chapter
Studying for Psychology 301 - Summary
Use our flashcard sets to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of important topics covered in Psychology 301. Whether you're looking to improve your knowledge of organizational development and change or strengthen your grasp of the psychology of employee engagement, our flashcards can help. Explore important definitions, concepts, models and theories related to industrial and organizational psychology. After completing these flashcard sets, you will fully comprehend topics that include:
- Employee commitment, satisfaction and motivation
- Training and developing employees
- Evaluating employee performance
- Conflict and leadership in the workplace
- I-O psychology, job analysis and evaluation methods
- Psychology of teams, teamwork and groups
- How to recruit and interview employees
- Industrial/organizational psychology research methods
- Psychological health in the workplace
How They Work
Flashcards serve as quick and effective study tools, allowing you to go over key Psychology 301 concepts and utilize your memorization skills to absorb key details.
- Open a flashcard set for the industrial/organizational psychology topic you're studying.
- Identify the word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Employee Motivation, Satisfaction & Commitment Flashcards
Focus on employee motivation by checking out this set of flashcards. These cards can also help you to review issues related to employee commitment and satisfaction.
Employee Training & Development Flashcards
You can work with the flashcards in this set to review information about employee training. These cards also cover employee development and workplace learning.
Evaluating Employee Performance Flashcards
These flashcards can help you go over methods used to evaluate the performance of employees. You can focus on a wide range of appraisal systems and methods with this set of cards.
Leadership & Conflict in the Workplace Flashcards
Focus on conflict within business organizations with this set of flashcards. You can also go over different workplace leadership styles by accessing these cards.
Organizational Development & Change Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you review information about organizational development. You'll also find cards that focus on different kinds of organizational change.
Overview of I-O Psychology, Job Analysis & Evaluation Methods Flashcards
You can focus on the foundations of I-O psychology with this set of flashcards. These cards also cover methods used in job evaluation and analysis in the business world.
Psychology of Groups, Teamwork & Teams Flashcards
Use these flashcards to review the psychology of groups and teams. You can also focus on information related to teamwork and some common weaknesses associated with groups.
Recruiting & Interviewing Employees Flashcards
Review the fundamentals of recruiting employees with this set of flashcards. You'll also be able to work with cards that deal with the interview process for applicants.
Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you review the research methods that are commonly used in industrial/organizational psychology. You can also focus on the characteristics of research.
The Psychology of Employee Engagement Flashcards
Focus on employee engagement and how it impacts workers psychologically with this set of flashcards. You can go over the benefits associated with engagement and with employee buy-in.
Workplace Psychological Health Flashcards
This set of flashcards can help you review issues associated with psychological health in the workplace. You can focus on wellness programs as well as methods to prevent stress.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Psychology 301: Industrial/Organizational Psychology course
- Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Job Analysis & Evaluation Methods
- Employee Selection: Recruiting & Interviewing
- Performance Management: Evaluating Employee Performance
- Employee Training & Development
- Employee Motivation, Satisfaction & Commitment
- The Psychology of Employee Engagement
- Leadership & Conflict in the Workplace
- The Psychology of Groups
- Teamwork & Teams in the Workplace
- Organizational Development & Change
- Workplace Psychological Health
- Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Required Assignments for Psychology 301