About This Chapter
Studying for Spanish 101 - Summary
Check out these convenient flashcard sets to review the Spanish terms you've learned in our Spanish 101: Beginning Spanish course. These interactive study tools are available at any time, and you can use any computer or mobile device to start memorizing fundamental Spanish nouns, adjectives, verbs and more. Some of the topics you'll study include:
- AR, ER and IR verbs in Spanish
- Describing people, family and children in Spanish
- Discussing the past in Spanish
- Greeting people and expressing likes/dislikes
- Spanish vocabulary for household items
- Media, literature and technology words in Spanish
- Community and location vocabulary
- Words for numbers, time, days and dates
- Spanish pastime, vacation and shopping vocabulary
- Talking about the weather and emergencies in Spanish
How They Work
Flashcards allow you to repeat Spanish vocabulary words until they're committed to memory.
- Open a flashcard set for the beginning Spanish topic you're studying.
- Identify the term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Greetings, Likes & Dislikes in Spanish Flashcards
Meeting new people is fun and exciting! Greeting people, talking about likes, and discovering dislikes are important parts in getting to know others. Use these flashcards to prepare yourself for making new friends in Spanish!
Describing People in Spanish Flashcards
People are as unique as the Spanish language - there are so many words to describe us! This set of flashcards will help you to learn key words and phrases to describe yourself and other people in Spanish.
Locations & Community in Spanish Flashcards
Navigating around town is incredibly important when you are traveling to a Spanish-speaking country. Use this set of flashcards to help you learn Spanish vocabulary as it relates to location and community!
Household Items in Spanish Flashcards
Use this set of flashcards to practice your Spanish vocabulary for household items. From rooms of the house to furniture and appliances, these flashcards will help you speak about the very things you see every day!
Weather & Emergencies in Spanish Flashcards
Whether you are studying for a Spanish exam or just looking to brush up on your Spanish language skills, reviewing these flashcards will provide you with foundational vocabulary related to weather, emergencies, and asking important questions.
Numbers, Days, Dates & Time in Spanish Flashcards
We talk about numbers, days, dates, and times far more often than we may realize. Almost everything revolves around a schedule or knowing a specific time. This set of flashcards will allow you to discuss all of these things and more in Spanish!
AR Verbs in Spanish Flashcards
Verbs in Spanish are uniquely different than those in English. It's important to have an understanding of some of the most common verbs and the ways that they are conjugated. Use this set to practice ''-ar'' verbs in Spanish!
ER & IR Verbs in Spanish Flashcards
Studying verbs is a very important part of learning a new language! In Spanish, verbs are categorized by their endings. This set of flashcards focuses on ''-er'' and ''-ir'' verbs in Spanish.
Pastimes & Vacations in Spanish Flashcards
When traveling to a new country, you will certainly want to have fun and explore! Use these flashcards to study Spanish vocabulary for pastimes and vacations.
Technology in Spanish Flashcards
The world of technology is quite diverse. Use these flashcards to review different technology-related vocabulary terms and practice making topically relevant sentences or questions.
Family & Children in Spanish Flashcards
These flashcards allow you to review Spanish vocabulary for many family-related topics such as children's toys and activities, names of relatives, and a variety of verbs concerning daily routines.
Shopping in Spanish Flashcards
Brush up on your Spanish shopping vocabulary with this set of flashcards! From vocabulary about clothing items and stores to terms used for asking questions these flashcards will prepare you for a shopping spree!
Discussing the Past in Spanish Flashcards
Talking about experiences and our history are important topics. This set of flashcards will help you learn the basics of discussing the past in Spanish.
Literature & Media in Spanish Flashcards
This set of flashcards covers a wide variety of Spanish words, phrases, and sentences that will help you accurately discuss literature and media. From the animals found in fables to talking about famous actors, be prepared to brush up on your Spanish skills!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Spanish 101: Beginning Spanish course
- Greetings & Introductions in Spanish
- Describing People in Spanish
- Locations in Spanish: Vocabulary & Grammar
- Household Terms in Spanish
- Weather and Seasons in Spanish
- Spanish Numbers
- Days & Dates in Spanish
- Telling Time in Spanish
- Likes and Dislikes in Spanish
- AR Verbs in Spanish: Present Tense Conjugation and Vocabulary List
- ER and IR Verbs in Spanish: Present Tense
- Pastimes in Spanish
- Technology in Spanish
- Talking About Family Members in Spanish
- Shopping in Spanish
- Discussing the Past in Spanish
- Talking About Vacations in Spanish
- TV, Movies & Media in Spanish
- Discussing Community in Spanish
- Discussing Natural Disasters/Emergencies in Spanish
- As a Child in Spanish
- Spanish Fables
- Required Assignments for Spanish 101