About This Chapter
Studying for Spanish 102 - Summary
If you need to study for our Spanish 102 course, or you want to refresh your Spanish skills, check out these mobile-friendly flashcard sets. The flashcards can be accessed at any time, and they cover intermediate-level Spanish vocabulary, verb tenses and much more. Work through these Spanish flashcards to study words for the following topics:
- Urban and natural environments
- Professional, personal and daily life
- Shopping and eating out
- Culture and politics
- Future school plans
- Safety and health
- The subjunctive mood
How They Work
These flashcards allow you to repeat Spanish words until you commit them to memory.
- Open a flashcard set for the intermediate Spanish topic you're studying.
- Identify the term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Talking About Health & Safety in Spanish Flashcards
Use this set of flashcards to build your Spanish vocabulary and conversational skills as they relate to health and safety. Highlighting medical vocabulary and a variety of tenses, these terms will surely come in handy.
Talking About Culture, Politics & Daily Life in Spanish Flashcards
Culture, politics, and daily life consume the vast majority of our conversations. Use this engaging set of flashcards to practice a wide range of Spanish vocabulary dealing with these three topics.
Using Imperatives in Spanish Flashcards
Telling or asking someone to do something isn't always fun, but learning how to do so in Spanish can be! Use these flashcards to practice using imperatives in Spanish so you can ask for help or understand an order when in a Spanish-speaking country.
Talking About Future School Plans in Spanish Flashcards
This set of flashcards will build your knowledge of Spanish vocabulary for the future as it relates to school and learning. Use these practical application exercises to build your fluency level.
Giving & Receiving Advice in Spanish Flashcards
This set of flashcards contains vocabulary related to giving and receiving advice in Spanish. Through practice with conditional tense and advice-specific words and phrases, you'll be prepared for a variety of conversations.
Using the Subjunctive Mood in Spanish Flashcards
Learning another language is quite complex! This set of Spanish flashcards will help you learn the subjunctive mood, which can be one of the trickiest parts of Spanish to master.
Discussing Personal & Professional Life in Spanish Flashcards
From office life to a social event, these flashcards aim to help you converse more fluently in Spanish. Review these cards to brush up on vocabulary that applies to discussing personal and professional life in Spanish.
Discussing Natural & Urban Environments in Spanish Flashcards
Exploring the world is a fun and exciting thing! Using both interesting images and translation questions, these flashcards will help you learn how to discuss both natural and urban environments in Spanish.
Shopping, Negotiating & Eating Out in Spanish Flashcards
Study these cards to master Spanish vocabulary words and phrases related to shopping, negotiating prices, and eating out! Refine your foreign language skills with a simple review, and get ready for your next big adventure!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Spanish 102: Intermediate Spanish course
- Discussing Health & Safety in Spanish
- Discussing Daily Activities in Spanish
- Formal & Informal Spanish Imperatives
- Describing Future School Plans in Spanish
- Giving & Asking for Advice in Spanish
- Discussing Politics & Government in Spanish
- Discussing Work & Employment in Spanish
- Discussing Social Life & Relationships in Spanish
- Discussing Nature & the Environment in Spanish
- Discussing City Life in Spanish
- Visiting a Restaurant in Spanish
- Shopping & Negotiating Price in Spanish
- Clothing Vocabulary in Spanish
- Discussing Art & Culture in Spanish
- Required Assignments for Spanish 102