About This Chapter
Teaching About Different Types of Animals - Chapter Summary
Engaging lessons in this chapter offer a variety of resources you can use to effectively teach students about different types of animals. Create or improve existing curriculum and lesson plans by incorporating fun games and activities for young students. Utilizing these resources will enable you to educate your students about crocodiles, nocturnal animals and more.
All lessons in this chapter are available 24/7 using any computer or mobile device. This flexibility ensures you can access these teacher resources anytime your schedule permits. The Dashboard tracks your progress through this chapter and lets you submit any lesson topic questions you have to our experts.
How It Helps
- Reduces research time: This chapter offers various teacher resources in one location, enabling you to reduce the time you spend researching tips for teaching students about different types of animals.
- Offers variety: Lessons in this chapter cover different types of animals to help you develop comprehensive lesson plans.
- Strengthens student comprehension: By taking advantage of ideas for games and activities in this chapter, you can increase engagement and improve your students' ability to comprehend your lessons.
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Incorporate a variety of crocodile games for kids into your lessons
- Create lesson plans that include nocturnal animals activities
1. Crocodile Games for Kids
Learning about animals is a fun and engaging activity for children. Let's look at some different games you can play that have to do with crocodiles. Use these games to supplement a unit in the classroom or play them at home!
2. Nocturnal Animals Activities for Kids
What creeps in the night? Nocturnal animals, that's what! This lesson offers engaging, interactive activities for your students to explore and learn about nocturnal animals as a class, in small groups and individually.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.