About This Chapter
Teaching Kids About Mythical Creatures - Chapter Summary
In this helpful chapter, our instructors present methods to teach kids about mythical creatures. You'll review activities and resources that help you effectively teach your students about dragons. When you use the lessons provided here, you'll take the stress out of your curriculum planning knowing you're using resources written by professional instructors. Feel free to access this chapter on your mobile phone at any time that works well for you.
How It Helps
- Promotes engagement: These lessons include activities and other resources to help you get your students involved in your curriculum so they more readily learn and retain the information presented.
- Meets educational criteria: Our teacher resources take the stress out of planning by ensuring that your lessons and curriculum meet educational standards.
- Makes planning simple: Rather than creating and researching your own activities, plans and instructional methods, you'll save time easily by integrating these concepts into your teaching.
Use this chapter to:
- Plan and lead dragon activities for your students
- Develop lessons for teaching about many more mythical creatures
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.