About This Chapter
TExES Health EC-12 Flashcards - Summary
Flip through these online study guide flashcards to strengthen your preparations for the TExES Health EC-12 exam. Topics covered in the flashcards include prenatal and human development, the immune system, sexuality, community and environment health and emotional and mental health. Memorize important facts about these and other topics that include the following:
- Human body system basics and how to maintain healthy body systems
- Nutritional disorders and communicable and noncommunicable diseases
- Family issues, healthy relationships, contraception and family planning
- Emergencies, accidents and safety
- Tobacco, alcohol and other drugs
- Health skills and resources and health-related services and products
How They Work
Preparing for the TExES Health EC-12 exam is easy and fun using flashcards. Feel confident in your ability to absorb key health information by following the process below:
- Open a flashcard set for the TExES Health topic you're studying.
- Identify the health term, image or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Human Body Systems
Flashcards - Maintaining Healthy Body Systems
Flashcards - Prenatal and Human Development
Flashcards - Nutrition
Flashcards - Nutritional Disorders
Flashcards - Physical Fitness
Flashcards - Communicable Diseases
Flashcards - Noncommunicable Diseases
Flashcards - Understanding the Immune System
Flashcards - Emotional & Mental Health
Flashcards - Families & Family Issues
Flashcards - Health & Healthy Relationships
Flashcards - Sexuality & Health
Flashcards - Contraception and Family Planning
Flashcards - Safety, Accidents & Emergencies
Flashcards - Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drugs
Flashcards - Substance Abuse & Addiction
Flashcards - Community & Environmental Health
Flashcards - Health Skills & Resources
Flashcards - Health-Related Products & Services
Flashcards - Health Education
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the TExES Health EC-12 (157): Practice & Study Guide course
- Human Body Systems
- Maintaining Healthy Body Systems
- Prenatal and Human Development
- Nutritional Disorders
- Physical Fitness
- Communicable Diseases
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Understanding the Immune System
- Emotional & Mental Health
- Families & Family Issues
- Health & Healthy Relationships
- Sexuality & Health
- Contraception and Family Planning
- Safety, Accidents & Emergencies
- Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drugs
- Substance Abuse & Addiction
- Community & Environmental Health
- Health Skills & Resources
- Health-Related Products & Services
- Health Education