About This Chapter
TExMaT Master Science Teacher EC-4 Flashcards - Summary
Use these interactive flashcard sets on your tablet, smartphone or computer to memorize key concepts you'll need to know to do well on the TExMaT Master Science Teacher EC-4 test. These flashcards allow you to work at your own pace while you study all the flashcards for review or work specifically with concepts you're struggling with. In these sets, you'll find all the topics from the exam, including:
- Energy, electricity, sound and light
- Teaching strategies for science
- Mentoring and professional development for science teachers in Texas
- The solar system, universe and Earth-Sun relationship
- Managing scientific data
- Earth's natural materials and processes
How They Work
Take your time as you review these flashcards, and go back as many times as needed in order to feel prepared to take the TExMaT Master Science Teacher EC-4 exam. The following steps ensure you'll get the most out of your study:
- Open a flashcard set for the TExMaT Master Science Teacher topic you're studying.
- Identify the science topic on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Understanding Matter, Elements, Compounds & Mixtures
Flashcards - Energy, Electricity, Sound & Light
Flashcards - Fundamental Characteristics of Living Things
Flashcards - Reproduction, Genetics & Evolution
Flashcards - Ecosystems, Competition & Adaptations
Flashcards - Earth's Natural Materials & Processes
Flashcards - Hydrosphere & Atmosphere
Flashcards - The Universe, Solar System & the Earth-Sun Relationship
Flashcards - The History & Societal Contexts of Science
Flashcards - Nature of Science & Unifying Themes
Flashcards - Methods of Scientific Inquiry
Flashcards - Managing Scientific Data
Flashcards - Science Education Safety
Flashcards - Teaching Strategies for Science
Flashcards - The Science Learning & Teaching Environment
Flashcards - Understanding & Implementing Student Assessment
Flashcards - Leadership, Communication & Collaboration in Science Education
Flashcards - Mentoring & Professional Development for Texas Science Teachers
Flashcards - Strategies & Resources for Teaching Science to Young Learners
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the TExMaT Master Science Teacher EC-4 (090): Study Guide & Test Prep course
- Understanding Matter, Elements, Compounds & Mixtures
- Force & Newton's Laws of Motion
- Energy, Electricity, Sound & Light
- Fundamental Characteristics of Living Things
- Reproduction, Genetics & Evolution
- Ecosystems, Competition & Adaptations
- Earth's Natural Materials & Processes
- Hydrosphere & Atmosphere
- The Universe, Solar System & the Earth-Sun Relationship
- The History & Societal Contexts of Science
- Nature of Science & Unifying Themes
- Methods of Scientific Inquiry
- Managing Scientific Data
- Science Education Safety
- Alignment of Texas Science Instruction for Young Learners
- Teaching Strategies for Science
- The Science Learning & Teaching Environment
- Understanding & Implementing Student Assessment
- Leadership, Communication & Collaboration in Science Education
- Mentoring & Professional Development for Texas Science Teachers
- Strategies & Resources for Teaching Science to Young Learners