About This Chapter
Thermodynamics - Summary
You can use the flashcard sets included in this chapter to improve your memorization of important facts and concepts from the scientific field of thermodynamics. These flashcards will go over some basic facts and allow you to test your recollection in a fun and convenient format. Topics you will learn about include:
- Thermal energy
- And more thermodynamics-related subjects!
How They Work
These flashcards are a great asset for memorizing basic facts relevant to thermodynamics, due to their helpful use of repetition and focus on important terminology.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Science Flashcards course