About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering tuition reimbursement material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about tuition reimbursement. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding how tuition reimbursement works
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about business (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about tuition reimbursement
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra business learning resources
How It Works:
- Find lessons in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Watch the video or read through the text lesson.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Tuition Reimbursement chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Tuition Reimbursement chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any tuition reimbursement question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a tuition reimbursement unit of a standard business management course. Topics covered include:
- Definition of tuition reimbursement
- Companies that offer tuition reimbursement
- How tuition reimbursement works
- Tuition reimbursement and taxes
- Benefits of tuition reimbursement for employees and employers
- How to get tuition reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement and financial aid
1. What is Tuition Reimbursement? - Definition & Overview
Tuition reimbursement is a benefit that many large employers have for their employees. This lesson explains what tuition reimbursement is and how it is used.
2. Companies That Offer Tuition Reimbursement
When a company offers its employees tuition reimbursement, that means the company will cover a certain amount of an employee's higher education costs. Read on to learn about companies that offer this benefit to their workers.
3. Is Tuition Reimbursement Taxable?
As more companies offer tuition reimbursements to employees, it's important to know whether the reimbursement will be taxed. Read on to see what qualifies a tuition reimbursement to be considered taxable or tax-exempt.
4. How Does Tuition Reimbursement Work?
Tuition reimbursement is a great benefit that employers can offer their employees to help pay for their education. Find out how these benefits work and how you can make the best use of them.
5. How to Get Tuition Reimbursement
Tuition reimbursement is a benefit offered by some employers to help pay for their employee's educational pursuits. Keep reading to learn about how you can get tuition reimbursement.
6. How Does Tuition Reimbursement Benefit the Employer?
Many employers profit from offering tuition reimbursement or tuition assistance programs for their employees. Learn about these advantages and get information about how Study.com can help.
7. How Does Tuition Reimbursement Work with Financial Aid?
Tuition reimbursement is a benefit some employers offer that can help employees pay for their college education. Learn how this benefit works and how it can be used alongside financial aid.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business Management: Help & Review course
- Introduction to Management: Help & Review
- Leadership Types and Styles: Help & Review
- Individual Decision Making
- Motivation Theory: Help & Review
- Management Theory: Help & Review
- Strategic Management: Help & Review
- Human Resources Management: Help & Review
- Labor Relations: Help & Review
- Managerial Accounting: Help & Review
- International Business Management: Help & Review
- Business Ethics: Help & Review
- Using Kanban in Business Management: Help & Review
- Accounting Basics for Entrepreneurs
- Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Contract Enforcement & Administration
- U.S. Labor Law in the Private Sector Post-1960
- HR Management
- Rights, Ethics & Employment