About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help earning and transferring Study.com credit can benefit from these helpful resources. There is no faster or easier way to learn how Study.com can help you find for-credit courses, request your transcript, take proctored exams and transfer earned credit to your college/university. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who want to learn about credit-by-exam in a short amount of time
- Students who are looking for easy ways to identify the most important information on the topic
- Students who have fallen behind in their degree programs
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning about college credit (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who have limited time to study for an upcoming exam
How It Works:
- Complete each lesson in the chapter to review all key topics.
- Refer to the lesson to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with a short quiz.
- Complete your review with the Using Study.com to Earn College Credit chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: The lessons in this chapter cover only information you need to know.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging instruction and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Take the Using Study.com to Earn College Credit chapter exam to make sure you're prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any college credit question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: View lessons on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter summarizes the material students need to know about using Study.com to earn real, transferable college credit. The chapter's lesson can help you:
- Earn college credit on Study.com
- Find Study.com courses that lead to college credit
- Request your transcript and take/retake proctored exams on Study.com
- Transfer Study.com credit to your college or university
- Use Study.com's College Accelerator
1. Getting Started with Study.com's College Courses: Student Tour
Hello and welcome to Study.com's College Accelerator! In this video, we'll give you a quick tour of Study.com so that you have everything you need to get started.
2. How to Use the Study.com Mobile App for College Courses
This lesson will explain how to make full use of the Study.com mobile app to take and study for college courses on the go. This tutorial will have you using the app in no time!
3. Completing & Submitting Required Assignments in Study.com Courses
Learn how to tell if the Study.com course you're taking has any required assignments. If it does, you'll need to finish them before your course can be marked as complete! This lesson will cover where to find your assignments, how to submit them, and recommendations for completing them.
4. Preparing for & Taking a Study.com Proctored Exam
Study.com's proctored final exams are the gateway for you to pass your course and earn transferable college credit. This lesson will help you understand when you're ready to take an exam, how to study for it, and what the technical requirements for an exam are.
5. Study.com Tools: How to Use Study Trainer & Notetaking
Study.com offers you two helpful tools for studying: Study Trainer and note taking. This lesson will help you learn how to utilize these tools to help you take and pass college courses.
6. Study.com's Academic Integrity Policy
This resource provides information on Study.com's Academic Integrity Policy, specifically as it pertains to college courses.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the College Success Strategies on Study.com course