About This Chapter
Web Analytics in Marketing - Chapter Summary
This chapter breaks down marketing tools associated with web and data analytics. You'll learn to define related terms while exploring the process of developing an online marketing campaign. By the end of the chapter, you'll have reviewed the following topics:
- How to use web analytics
- Navigating data analytics
- Why a cohesive online marketing campaign is important
The practice quizzes accompanying each lesson allow you to monitor your comprehension of the topics discussed before moving on. These quizzes will point you right back to the relevant portion of the lesson if you answer incorrectly, and they can also be printed as worksheets if you'd like to use them away from the computer.
1. Web Analytics: Data & Uses
Web Analytics allows a company to analyze the behavior of visitors on a website. In this lesson, we will discuss what web analytics is, how to the identify an audience accurately, how to measure key performance indicators, and how to utilize conversion rates.
2. What is Data Analytics? - Definition & Tools
In this lesson, we'll learn about data analytics. We'll define it and learn about some of the many tools used for data analytics. The lesson is followed by a quiz.
3. Understanding the Value of a Cohesive Online Marketing Campaign
In this lesson you will learn the basics of designing an online marketing campaign and how to integrate the campaign across different online platforms.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the OMCP Exam Study Guide - Online Marketing Certified Professional course
- Introduction to Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Marketing
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Mobile Marketing Overview
- Search Engine Optimization in Marketing
- Paid Search (PPC) in Marketing
- Marketing with Social Media
- OMCP Exam Study Guide - Online Marketing Certified Professional Flashcards