About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering Excel charts and graphs material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn statistical representation in Excel. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding Excel charts and graphs
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning Microsoft ® office programs (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about Excel charts and graphs
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra Microsoft ® program learning resources
How It Works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Working with Excel Charts and Graphs chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Working with Excel Charts and Graphs chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any Excel program question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a charts and graphs unit of a standard advanced Excel training course. Topics covered include:
- How to edit data for existing charts
- Customizing the appearance of a chart
- Previewing chart styles
- Resizing charts
- Changing text colors, styles, fonts, background colors
- Adding, modifying and editing legends to clarify chart data
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Advanced Excel Training: Help & Tutorials course