About This Chapter
Writing in Spanish - Chapter Summary
Strengthen your Spanish writing skills with this series of short and fun lessons. The chapter explains how you can effectively use Spanish connective words, and you'll learn how to write paragraphs, thesis statements, business emails and persuasive essays in Spanish. You can work through the chapter at your own pace, and we've included self-assessment quizzes to help you see how well you understand the material. The chapter's flexible online format helps you study at any time that fits your schedule. When you're finished, you should be able to:
- Use Spanish connective words
- Compose paragraphs in Spanish
- Write business emails and persuasive essays in Spanish
- Craft thesis statements in Spanish
1. Connective Words in Spanish
Do you need to complete a writing task in Spanish, but find yourself lost looking for the right connective words? Would you like to enrich your writing? In this lesson you will learn about connective words and how to use them adequately.
2. Composing a Paragraph in Spanish
Do you need to write a paragraph in Spanish and you don't know where to start? This lesson gives you an easy guide to follow to compose a basic paragraph in Spanish. We focus on appropriate verb conjugation.
3. Composing Business Emails in Spanish
In this lesson, we will learn the basic business Spanish vocabulary that is needed in order to write a formal business email. By the end of this lesson, you should be able to know how to begin and end a business email properly.
4. Composing a Thesis Statement in Spanish
Are you ready to write a strong and solid thesis statement in Spanish? So you can do this easily, this lesson guides you in a systematic way and gives you some powerful vocabulary you can use in your statement.
5. Composing a Persuasive Essay in Spanish
Are you ready to write a persuasive essay in Spanish? Using examples, this lesson outlines the steps you should follow to successfully write a persuasive essay in Spanish.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Spanish Language and Culture: Exam Prep course
- The Spanish Alphabet
- Basic Spanish Writing Conventions
- Spanish Verb Tenses
- Complex Spanish Verb Tenses
- Conjugations of Common Spanish Verbs
- Spanish Conversational Basics
- Describing People & Places in Spanish
- Expressing an Opinion in Spanish
- Understanding Spanish Texts
- Latin American Geography
- Culture, History & Politics in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Cultural Etiquette in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Discussing Politics in Spanish
- Discussing Environmental Issues in Spanish
- Discussing Science & Technology in Spanish
- Discussing Social Issues in Spanish
- Discussing Families & Communities in Spanish
- Discussing Art & Architecture in Spanish
- Discussing Aesthetics & Beauty in Spanish
- AP Spanish Language & Culture Flashcards