Closest Schools to Antioch, CA
The area of Antioch is home to a number of 2-year public institutions that provide students with the opportunity to pursue associate's degrees and certificates. In addition, prospective students may also seek bachelor's and advanced degrees at nearby private 4-year institutions. Take a look at the five closest schools.
- Los Medanos College (6.2 miles)
- ITT Technical Institute-Concord (12.9 miles)
- Diablo Valley College (15.2 miles)
- John F. Kennedy University (15.2 miles)
- Las Positas College (19.5 miles)
Largest Schools Near Antioch, CA
The majority of the schools in the area are two year institutions. However, there is a range in the population with the largest having over 20,000 students while the smallest campus has just over 200 students.
- Diablo Valley College (20,089)
- Solano Community College (9,824)
- Las Positas College (8,835)
- Los Medanos College (8,695)
- Saint Mary's College of California (4,112)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The NCES determines the net price for U.S. colleges and universities by deducting the amount of financial aid first-time undergraduate students enrolled full-time receive from a school's total cost of attendance. Net prices for schools in the region ranged from around $5,700 to $33,500. The following schools had the lowest reported net prices among all schools in the Antioch area, according to NCES figures from 2015-2016. All of these schools offer only associates degrees and certificates.
- Las Positas College ($5,712)
- Los Medanos College ($6,086)
- Diablo Valley College ($7,023)
- Solano Community College ($7,834)
- ITT Technical Institute- Concord ($24,517)
Highest Graduation Rate
The NCES bases a school's overall graduation rate on the percentage of first-time, full-time undergraduates who complete their degree programs within 150% of 'normal' time (e.g. six years for a bachelor's degree program). Graduation rates at schools in the area ranged from 30% to 71%. These are the five institutions with the highest rates as of 2015, according to the NCES.
- Saint Mary's College of California (71%)
- ITT Technical Institute-Concord (48%)
- Diablo Valley College (37%)
- Las Positas College (35%)
- Los Medanos College (30%)
In Antioch, CA there are a few community colleges where you can seek an associate's degree as well as two four year institutions. These schools vary widely in price, size and graduation rate.