Associate of Science (AS): Professional Photography Degree Overview

Although degrees aren't usually available specifically in professional photography, Associate of Science (AS) in Photography and AS in Photographic Technology degree programs are available. Learn about courses, employment information, and salary.

What is your highest level of education?

Some College
Complete your degree or find the graduate program that's right for you.
High School Diploma
Explore schools that offer bachelor and associate degrees.
Still in High School
Earn your diploma or GED. Plan your undergraduate education.

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?