School and Ranking Information
As of Fall 2014, no public or private nonprofit schools in Dallas, Texas, offered programs in e-commerce and e-business management. However, within an hour's drive, students can find education in this field. Based on its program offerings, the following school is a top option to study e-commerce and e-business management in the Dallas area.
- Winner: Collin College is located in McKinney, TX, approximately 35 miles from Dallas. The school offers a certificate program in e-business development with a track in e-commerce.
School Info Chart
|School Type||2-year, public|
|Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$1,144 (in-district), $2,254 (in-state), $4,054 (out-of-state)*|
|E-Commerce and E-Business Management Programs Offered||Certificate in E-Business Development with an E-Commerce Track|
|E-Commerce and E-Business Management Certificates Awarded (2012-2013)||26 (business administration and management, general)*|
|Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2010 Entering Class||11% for full-time students*|
Source: *NCES College Navigator
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Actuarial Sciences
- Business and Commerce, General
- Business Statistics
- Customer Service Management
- Logistics, Distribution, and Materials Management
- Management Science
- Office Management
- Operations Management
- Public and Nonprofit Organizational Management
- Purchases, Acquisitions, and Contracts Management
- Transportation Management
- Collin College's e-business development certificate program offers seven tracks, including e-commerce
- The college also offers an e-business development associate's degree program, but there's no track in e-commerce
- Student-led Collin College CEO brings together faculty members, local business leaders and prospective entrepreneurs
The Collin County Community College District served nearly 28,000 students in Fall 2013. The district has four education centers and three campuses, including the main Central Park Campus in McKinney. Students can choose from more than 100 certificate and associate's degree programs.
Collin College's e-business development certificate program requires 21 credits and can be completed in three semesters. Topics of study include introductory digital media and web programming, as well as interface design, internet commerce and small business management. Students also might opt to complete courses in web design tools and web authoring.