Degree Programs in Patent Law: Options and Information

Entry-level law students may focus on patent law as a concentration area within a 3-year Juris Doctor (J.D.) program. After that, they may pursue a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Intellectual Property Law.

What is your highest level of education?

Some College
Complete your degree or find the graduate program that's right for you.
High School Diploma
Explore schools that offer bachelor and associate degrees.
Still in High School
Earn your diploma or GED. Plan your undergraduate education.

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?