Family Advocate Certificate and Degree Program Information

Family advocate programs prepare students to work in social service agencies and other non-profit organizations. Students can receive training through certificates in family advocacy or degree programs (bachelor's or master's) in family studies.

What is your highest level of education?

Some College
Complete your degree or find the graduate program that's right for you.
High School Diploma
Explore schools that offer bachelor and associate degrees.
Still in High School
Earn your diploma or GED. Plan your undergraduate education.

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?