School and Ranking Info
The New York City area has approximately seven public and private colleges and universities that offer programs in international business. Based upon its accreditation, degree options, professional opportunities and international relationships, the top school is a private, not-for-profit institution with campuses in both Manhattan and Westchester County, NY.
- Winner: The Lubin School of Business at Pace University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Management and an Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business. The business school possesses accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
School Info Chart
|Rankings|| #173 among National Universities (2015);
#184 among Best Undergraduate Business Programs (2014)*
|Location||New York, NY|
|School Type||4-year, private not-for-profit|
|Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||Undergraduate: $38,069**|
|International Business Degrees Offered||Bachelor's and master's|
|International Business Degrees Awarded (all levels) in 2012-2013||44**|
|Most Popular International Business Degree Level in 2012-2013||Bachelor's (32 awarded)**|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 entering class||51%**|
|Noteworthy||Lubin School of Business belongs to NAFSA: Association of International Educators and the European Foundation for Management Development|
Sources: *U.S. News & World Report; **NCES College Navigator.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Business Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management and Operations
- Business Marketing
- Business Support and Administrative Services
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information System Management
- International Business
- Sales and Merchandising
- Specialized Sales
Pace University - Lubin School of Business
- Lubin partners with business schools in France, Japan, Norway and Spain
- Hosts the largest internship program in NYC, which includes undergraduate and graduate internship at companies like at IBM, Morgan Stanley and SCHOTT North America
- Student exchange programs in Asia, Australia, Europe and South America
Pace University's Lubin School of Business is located in Manhattan, one of three sites associated with this multi-campus school. Graduate programs are available at both the Manhattan and White Plains campuses. The university enrolls approximately 12,600 undergraduate and graduate students a year and has a student-faculty ratio of 16:1. Students in its international business programs can focus their studies on Asia, Europe or Latin America and study the region's business practices, culture and language.
The BBA in International Management curriculum includes a regional culture and language, business and quantitative reasoning core. Through coursework for the major, undergraduates pursue topics in management science and systems, business strategies and organizational behavior. They also choose a 6-credit career concentration and a 15-21-credit regional concentration. The MBA in International Business program, which emphasizes the economic, political and technological differences between American and foreign businesses, requires courses in global business strategies and transnational business systems. Students can also pursue specialized electives in international corporate finance, human resources and law; additional requirements include a graduate research project and capstone seminar.