School and Ranking Information
The selection of institutions in Augusta, GA, with marketing degrees includes one 4-year public university and one 2-year technical college. Based on school type, student services and marketing programs offered, the following is considered the top area school in Augusta for a marketing degree:
- Winner: Georgia Regents University is located right in Augusta and is a 4-year public school offering business and marketing programs. This school offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing.
School Info Chart
|Category||Georgia Regents University|
|School Type||4-year, public|
|Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$3,276 (in-state), $9,723 (out-of-state)*|
|Marketing Degrees Offered||Bachelor's|
|Marketing Degrees Awarded in 2013||24*|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 Entering Class||29%*|
|Noteworthy||The school is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)|
Sources: *NCES College Navigator, **Georgia Regents University
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Business Communications, General
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
Georgia Regents University
- Students studying marketing may apply to any of the business college's scholarships
- GRU features a chapter of the business honor society, Beta Gamma Sigma will have a chapter of the American Marketing Association in Spring 2015
- The Hull College of Business was listed as one of the best business schools in the Southeast in 2009 by The Princeton Review
Georgia Regents University has approximately 1,600 faculty members for its more than 120 academic program offerings. This institution offers degrees from the associate's through the doctoral level through its nearly 10 schools and colleges.
The College of Business offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing. Students in this program take major courses that study consumer behavior and marketing strategy, and may also take courses on product innovation and E-commerce. Common courses include marketing principles and strategic management.