Marriage and Family Counseling Masters Degree Programs

Degrees in marriage and family counseling can be awarded as either a Master of Science or a Master of Arts, but the curricula and internship requirements are generally similar. The programs combine practice experience in the field with classroom instruction.

What is your highest level of education?

Some College
Complete your degree or find the graduate program that's right for you.
High School Diploma
Explore schools that offer bachelor and associate degrees.
Still in High School
Earn your diploma or GED. Plan your undergraduate education.

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?