Masters in Enrollment Management: Program Information

If you want to study college student enrollment at the graduate level, you may want to consider a master's degree program in education with a concentration in enrollment management. Learn about program specifics and post-graduation options.

Essential Information

Students who want to study enrollment management can pursue a Master's of Science in Education with a specialization in enrollment management. These programs are designed for college employees interested in advancing to higher positions of leadership and management. Students learn to design and execute effective enrollment procedures, market universities to potential applicants, identify trends in enrollment by analyzing databases, and employ technology strategies for enrollment purposes. Prior to graduation, students must complete a thesis project. In order to apply, students must have a bachelor's degree and work experience in the field.

Master's in Education with a concentration in Enrollment Management

A master's degree program in education with a concentration in enrollment management prepares students for administrative careers by providing theoretical and research training in the history and future of enrollment policies and technologies. Coursework may include:

  • Enrollment management in higher education
  • Student retention and success
  • Technology applications
  • Strategic planning in enrollment management
  • Higher education politics and leadership
  • Enrollment management marketing and communications

Employment Outlook and Salary Info

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual income for postsecondary education administrators was $88,580 in 2015, and employment was expected to grow 9% between 2014 and 2024, which is faster than the national average for all occupations.

In conclusion, students who are interested in enrollment management can pursue an MS with a concentration in the subject and seek administrative careers in the field of education.

What is your highest level of education?

Some College
Complete your degree or find the graduate program that's right for you.
High School Diploma
Explore schools that offer bachelor and associate degrees.
Still in High School
Earn your diploma or GED. Plan your undergraduate education.

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?