Find schools that offer these popular programs
Online Classes in Business Marketing
The following are business marketing courses often offered online through various educational institutions.
- Introduction to Marketing Course: Students in this online course examine the policies, principles and strategies used in marketing. They learn how to research, identify and satisfy consumer demand. This course explores how marketing is used by organizations to accomplish their goals and missions.
- Marketing Research Course: This course teaches students the practices and concepts of marketing research. They learn the tools and skills needed to formulate business opportunities and to solve marketing problems. Students create research plans and conduct field projects.
- Marketing Management Course: This advanced online course focuses on the role of the marketing executive. It examines marketing within an organization and how it relates to other functions within the company. Students develop marketing plan objectives and strategies, create policies and evaluate results.
- Trade Agreements and International Market Integration Course: This online course reviews marketing from the perspective of international business. Students learn about the opportunities for international business operations and the challenges they face. Topics discussed include the use of integrated markets created by trade unions, agreements, trade blocs, customs and treaties. The course reviews the economic, political and cultural differences among countries and their impact on marketing.
- Marketing Communications Course: This course trains students in the techniques that an organization utilizes to communicate with its customers and markets. Subjects covered include advertising, personal selling and sales promotion.
- Professional Selling Course: In this course, students will learn about the selling points of a particular marketing strategy. Salesperson fundamentals will be emphasized, such as business-to-business sales.
- Consumer Behavior Course: This course will teach students about the importance of studying the habits of consumers. Topics include what consumers buy and how they use certain products.
Online business marketing courses focus on the research, skills and strategies needed to successfully promote and generate sales of a company's products and services. Students examine the fundamentals of marketing and sales, including how research can help identify and generate sales. Other courses, such as public relations and corporate communications, explore the use of media and branding to improve a company's image, which in turn helps sales. Business marketing courses are offered as part of certificate programs, as well as associate's and bachelor's degree programs.
Business marketing can be studied online through various certificates, associate's and bachelor's degree programs. Coursework includes marketing communications, consumer behavior and marketing management.