Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Business Marketing Operations
- Fashion Merchandising
- Hospitality Marketing Operations
- Insurance, General
- Marketing for Apparel and Accessories
- Marketing for Travel and Tourism Operations
- Real Estate Sales, Appraisal, and Finance
- Special Product Marketing
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts Marketing
Online Courses in Insurance Claims
Below are some of the insurance claims courses that can be found online.
- Insurance Claims Course: The work of claims agents and claims divisions is discussed in depth. Students receive an overview of the field, learning about different type of insurance policies, such as workers' compensation, property and liability and catastrophe insurance.
- Insurance Claims Communication Course: This course teaches students how to effectively communicate within the insurance community. Proper negotiation skills are taught for communication with insurance companies and clients.
- Claims, Workers' Compensation Course: Students learn about medical investigation, medical evaluation, physical injuries, psychological damage and treatment as these topics pertain to workers' compensation. This course also highlights the workers' compensation program, including the administration of claims, compensation and rights.
- Claims, Flood Coverage Course: The National Flood Insurance Program is the focus in this course. Students receive a synopsis of the program and learn about the regulations, the certification process and procedures for filing claims related to flooding.
- Claims, Property and Liability Course: Students get an in-depth look at the relationship between insurance client's rights, investigation and insurer rights.
- Slip and Fall Insurance Fraud Course: Students become better acquainted with a common area of insurance fraud. Real-life cases are examined, as are problems associated with this common type of accident.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Course: This class will teach students about various property and casualty insurance products, as well as the considerations that need to be made in selecting plans by both the insurer and the insured.
- Insurance Company Operations Course: Students will analyze the day-to-day operations of insurance companies. Topics may include pricing, marketing and industry regulations.
Fully online insurance claim courses incorporate numerous aspects of the insurance field, including legal rights, negotiations and different types of claims. Through these types of courses, students can earn an associate degree in in risk management and insurance and become a state-licensed claims worker. Insurance claim career options include claims researcher, claims adjuster, claims appraiser and claims inspector.
Online insurance claim courses generally lead to an associate's degree and possibly state licensing. Topics of study may include property insurance, workers' compensation and company operations.