Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Health Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Political Communication
- Public Relations
Online Courses in Interactive Advertising
Below are some of the online course options for those interested in interactive advertising.
- Ecommerce Course: This course looks into various e-business models and the different strategies used to do business over on the Internet. Specific topics include Web navigation, Web analytics, security, data privacy and digital markets. Students use the Internet to find or view various websites that illustrate concepts.
- Writing for Interactive Advertising Course: This online course examines insertion of hyperlinks, multiple pages linked together and the addition of video, animation and audio to a Web page. Students may be required to create a basic website to practice techniques and writing.
- Multimedia Course: Specific topics in this course depend upon the institution. Students might learn about various multimedia software programs, portfolio development, graphic design or information design. More advanced topics could include streaming technologies, Web animation and database-driven websites. Students complete projects using the technologies they learn about.
- Advertising Storyboarding and Scriptwriting Course: Students practice developing concepts, researching, creating storyboard layouts and writing scripts for commercials and interactive media.
- Web Techniques Course: In this course, students will learn about how to create content that is web-based using HTML, PHP, and CSS. The organization of interactive networks and other related topics will be discussed.
- Social Media Concepts Course: In this course, students will explore the myriad effective techniques of using social media for communicating a message. How to develop and manage social media platforms will be discussed.
Interactive advertising includes all types of interactive media used to reach a consumer through the Internet. Students interested in advertising or marketing careers also generally take courses in e-commerce, multimedia, writing for the Internet and programming. Options exist through associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees.
Online interactive advertising courses are available through associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees. Topics include social media, website development and writing for multimedia.