Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Business Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management and Operations
- Business Marketing
- Business Support and Administrative Services
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information System Management
- International Business
- Sales and Merchandising
- Specialized Sales
Online Courses in International Business Management
Below are some of the online courses often offered in international business management programs.
- Fundamentals of Business Course: This course is often a prerequisite for online business programs. Business practices covered in this course include finance management, decision making, marketing leadership and organizational behavior.
- International Management Course: Aspects of managing an international business taught in this course include controlling business interests across cultural and national boundaries, learning the unique dynamics of global marketing and understanding interactions and interdependency of people in other countries.
- International Banking and Finance Course: This course teaches students exchange rate behavior, the correlation between exchange rates and payment balance, hedging procedures, foreign exchange risks and market movements.
- International Business Course: This course provides an overview of international business issues, such as fluctuating currency, electronic commerce, culturally and ethically correct marketing, perspectives of multinational companies, global procedures, security and international balance of payment.
- Strategic Planning Course: This course emphasizes the importance of acting locally yet thinking globally when dealing with international business. Focus is on bringing values and vision to an organization, while developing a strategic plan to keep the business competitive globally.
- International Economics Course: This course explores the fundamentals of global trade and finance, particularly investments, government policies, and the role of multinational corporations.
- Multinational Marketing Course: In this course, students will be taught about the production activities, research, advertising and distribution of marketing programs. Special emphasis is given to varying world cultures and societies and how their differences interact.
- Legal Environment for Business Course: Students in this course will learn about areas like contract law, tort, employment and antitrust law. Additional topics include securities law and ethics related to political and economic systems.
Online international business management courses are typically part of certificate, diploma or degree programs, such as an Associate of Science or bachelor's degree in international business. Online MBA programs and doctoral programs in business administration often offer a specialization in international business. Graduates may find employment opportunities as economic officers, international accountants, international sales representatives, international sales and marketing analysts, import and export specialists, or international product managers.
There are myriad options and pathways for international business studies via online programs. Students can select a certificate program, or an associate's, bachelor's or master's degree. Coursework will include international management, marketing and law.