Note: Effective 2/1/13 Study.com is not accepting submissions for this grant program at this time.
About the Grant
Study.com has a growing library of 700+ video lessons and quizzes. Our lessons are created by subject matter experts and professional educators and are available for teachers to use as a supplemental classroom resource. Teachers use the videos to increase student engagement, differentiate instruction, and reinforce concepts. The Study.com Teacher Grant is designed to identify innovative and creative ways that these lessons can be incorporated into a course curriculum. Click here to apply.
How It Works
One monthly $1000-grant will be awarded for the incorporation of Study.com video lessons in a classroom or online learning environment.
- Apply: Submit a brief proposal detailing how you plan to use Study.com's lessons in your classroom.
- Use the Lesson: Once your proposal is selected, you have one month to use the lesson(s) specified in the classroom.
- Provide Feedback: Complete a questionnaire from Study.com that answers questions about how the lesson was received by students.
Who Is Eligible?
- public and private school teachers in grades PreK-12;
- public and private school education support professionals, or;
- faculty and staff at higher education institutions.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Agricultural Education for Teachers
- Art Teacher Education
- Biology Education for Teachers
- Business Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Driver Safety Teacher Education
- English Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Education for Teachers
- French Language Teacher Education
- Geography Teacher Education
- German Language Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Home Economics Teacher Education
- Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Psychology Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Education for Teachers
- Speech Teacher Education
- Teaching, Computers
- Teaching, Reading
- Technical Teacher Education
- Vocational Teacher Education
How Do I Apply?
Submit a proposal of 500 words or fewer describing how you would incorporate Study.com's video lessons into your curriculum. Your proposal should include the following:
- which video(s) you plan to include (see the full list of video lessons)
- your goals for the lesson(s) that feature the videos
- the learning level of your students
- challenges you've experienced teaching this topic(s) before and why you think these videos will help
Study.com will select one grant recipient per month. Selection criteria includes:
- Lesson is well thought-out with clear objectives.
- Lesson incorporates Study.com videos in a creative and relevant way.
- Lesson is conducive to collegial sharing.
Requirements for receiving grant money
Winners will not receive grant money until after they have completed a questionnaire evaluating their experience with Study.com lessons in the classroom and delivered a detailed lesson plan. After notification that their proposal has been selected, winners will have one month to utilize Study.com's lessons in their classroom instruction and provide a detailed lesson plan and completed feedback survey.
Rules and Regulations
- Winners agree to allow Study.com to use their name, application information and survey answers in promotional materials for Study.com.
- Limit one grant per instructor
- Read full terms and conditions here